Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss My first scrapbooking project! Any suggestions? in the Disneyana forums; Thank you Fiona! I have some photos that Im going to scan in the computer soon from my first trip so I can print those out and do a funky ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Thank you Fiona! I have some photos that Im going to scan in the computer soon from my first trip so I can print those out and do a funky edge of the photo and put some sentences beside the photos. Thank you again
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Quote Originally Posted by tarynkelly View Post
    I will be watching this thread v. closely as I will be doing my first scrapbook soon!!
    Fiona are there any good UK craft places that do Disney stuff or will I need to order online?
    I order most of my stuff online, you can be lucky at Hobbycraft superstores, but its really hit-and-miss there. Here are some of the online places i use
    Disney for sale at Crafty Devils Paper Craft
    Disney and Themepark Scrapbooking, Scrapbook ideas for Disney Holidays
    Artbase (Hornchurch) Ltd
    the last one has a shop at Lakeside shopping center if you ever feel like heading up there?
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

I scanning things that we got from our first trip like parkmaps and resort guides and stickers. we already have a place in our album with all this stuff in it but i want it to put in my scrapbook so I will just copy a put them in it.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Okay so I scanned everything except the photos I want but I will have to do that tomorrow or some other day.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Here are all of the things I scanned into the computer for the scrapbook!

Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    When i scrapbooked a disney trip of mine i included Park Tickets and fast passes from rides and i would even save Napkins that i didnt use of course from special restraunts that we ate at it was FUN
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

I have all my park tickets and room keys in my wallet right now. And I do have some other stuff around from my other trips but these things where just from my first trip and I don't rememeber alot about it so I looked in our photo albums for this stuff. Next time for sure I am keeping everything I can get my hands on lol.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    I still have my room key from my trip and some fastpasses and silly things like napkins and mickey confetti from our dinner table that was decorated i always save that kinda stuff my husband says i am obsessed i looked at him like and your point is??? he didnt realize how much of a disney fanatic he was marrying till we went on our trip
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Im wondering should I wait till I get an album before I start putting it together.... but that might be awhile before I get one so I should go ahead and start working on it and then put it in an album when i get one.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

here are just the MK pics from my first trip. Im going to do one park a day lol I was sad to see I don't have any piglet pictures form this trip.

Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    How can you not have Piglet pictures?! I can't actually see your pictures on this computer so I can't comment on them.
    My suggestion is to get yourself to the local Barnes and Noble and flip thru all their scrapbooking magazines for ideas. That is what I did when I first started scrapbooking. Shoot, I still do that.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Thank you Kerry, I hope to look through some at the craft store next time or like you said Barnes and Noble's. Thanks again
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Cool pics!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Thank you Nicole!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast