Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss My first scrapbooking project! Any suggestions? in the Disneyana forums; I just looked at your pics from my home computer. Super cute! I wish I had pics of myself at WDW when I was your age. My first trip wasn't ...
    Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I just looked at your pics from my home computer. Super cute! I wish I had pics of myself at WDW when I was your age. My first trip wasn't until I was 28!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Thank you! LoL I was super lucky I got to go when I was little, I think I convinced my parents to take me lol.
    Last edited by lilo88; 01-09-2008 at 09:16 AM.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Okay I think Im going to scan the remaining pictures in today and maybe start laying out the scrapbook, but I don't know for sure yet.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Here are the last of the pictures for my scrapbook

Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Okay, I think today will be the day I start placing some things in my scrapbook!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

I will post some pictures when I get some of the pages done!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

AHH!!!! Okay I WAS feeling really great and excited to start scrapbooking! But when I started looking at all the pages and pictures and stuff I have I was like I feel like Im in way over my head!!! I don't have an album or embelishments or ribbon! And I don't have any acid free adhesive or pins. So before I start I think I need some more suggestions. Would it help if I took some pictures of the pages I have so yall can see what I have to work with? PLEASE HELP ME!!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Take a look at the gallery here to get some ideas and see what other people have done.

DWT Scrapbook Gallery

Here are a few tips I can give you:
    - There is no right or wrong. If you like it, it's perfect.
    - You don't need a lot of stuff to make a scrapbook...Keep it simple and let the photos do a lot of the talking.
    - You need or rather really should use Acid free adhesive and supplies. If you don't in 50+ years things will turn yellow and start to fade.
    - Organize your photos first...group like ones together on a page (i.e. Chef Mickey pics together on a page, the pooh breakfast on another, etc)

I can post more tips later and if you have questions post them here. I have to go to work, so I'll can help you more later.

Thank you April! I will have to save up for some of the Acid free adhesive and supplies then, I don't want everything to turn yellow! lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

I went to wal-mart today and bought some acid free glue so now I can at least start putting the pictures on. And if this scrapbook goes well Im planning on making a scrapbook for my cousin's baby! Yay
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    Michaels is the best around these parts as far as crafting and things. I used to go to Ben Franklin crafts but I like Michaels better!
    Try Hobby Lobby also.

We don't have a Hobby Lobby, but if we did I would go there! They have some nice stuff to I've heard.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    WOW! It was weird to see the theater without the hat in front of it!

Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite stores. I think we're going there today!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Yes, I miss just seeing the theater! It was a great icon for the park now its that big hat! I don't like it! I wish they could move it or take it down. I just think it takes away from the "Hollywood" in the studios. All well tho
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Okay!!! TODAY Im making myself start my scrapbook finnaly!!! I have nothing planned today at all!!!! That I know of... anyway tomorrow is the day my Grandfather goes to the Cancer doctor to get the results of his testing, we know he has it but don't know how long he has or if Radiation is an option. He says he will get it if it is an option. And with the new baby on the way I hope he feels like he has something to look foward to seeing!!! Anyway so I will MOST likely not be doing scrapbooking tomorrow. I should try to do it because I will not have the dog, but Im meeting my father for lunch.... I will post pictures soon of the pages Im plan on doing. Im still a little worried about starting but I did get some acid free glue and Im excited about starting.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast