Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Baby Robert's scrapbook! in the Disneyana forums; Well...I finally gave up on Bobby sending me the ultrasound pictures since I've been waiting 7 months now and Robert will be 3 months old Thursday! I decided to go ...

Smile Baby Robert's scrapbook!

Well...I finally gave up on Bobby sending me the ultrasound pictures since I've been waiting 7 months now and Robert will be 3 months old Thursday! I decided to go ahead and do a different 2 page LO than I had originally planned and used my Cricut to make a "Disney Fan in Training" LO!

I am hoping to get this in the mail by tomorrow for Bobby and Jen!

Here are the pages that ended up filling the album....

Forgive the weakness in color. I took photo's of the pages and cropped them before posting, but the colors seem washed out and not as vibrant as they are in true life. I'm sure it had something to do with the lighting in the bedroom when I took them.

This 2 page LO is one of my favorites even though I cannot stand TNBC! I know how much Bobby loves it and I'm sure he's gonna flip over the pages!

This LO is the one that replaced the LO I was going to do with the ultrasound pics....

I used my Cricut for all of it and thought that the film strip was a cute addition for them to add various photos of Robert.

The Cricut cartridges I used were Disney Font and Mickey and Friends.

The Santa I made from scratch the reindeer is from Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge.

Their dogs are a very important part of their lives so I figured there would be at least a few shots snapped of Robert with the dogs....

The font is from the George Cricut cartridge and the dogs are from Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Very cute Melissa!!! good job!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Used George Font Cricut cartridge...

And prepackaged sticky back buttons.

Those of us who know Bobby know that he loves TNBC and pirates!

I had these spongy foam letters left over from another project that I used for "Lil' Pirate". I am not really a sticker person when it comes to scrapbooking, but I saw these cute little kid pirate stickers at Michael's and thought they would work well with the LO. The pirate map I just tore from a piece of parchment looking paper and chalked the edges.

The embellishments from this are from Jolee's.

I have had the "I Love My Mommy" and "I Love My Daddy" embellishments FOREVER and they worked perfectly for this LO. The are cut from red paper with little sparkly glitter in it. I was able to find the same paper to cut out the hearts. The hearts that are strung on the ribbon were from my friends Cricut cartridge...I believe it was Doodlecharms.

On this 4 page LO I used George Font Cricut Cartridge for all the letters and numbers and then just hand wrote "Months" on each individual number. I used pop dots on all of the letters and numbers to raise them up from the paper so all they needed to do was slide the photo in under them.

And last, but not least.......

I used George Font Cricut cartridge once again and then hand made the cupcake and candle.

I am very excited to get this book in the mail to Bobby and Jen! I have had all of it done since last June other than the 2 page Disney Fan LO. I finished that yesterday.

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Nice work Melissa....I'm sure they'll just love it
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast