Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Posting Pages Thread? in the Disneyana forums; Is there a current thread for posting pages? The one I found was from 2006. Also, is there a special thread into which we should post digi-scrapped pages? I started ...
    Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder

Posting Pages Thread?

Is there a current thread for posting pages? The one I found was from 2006. Also, is there a special thread into which we should post digi-scrapped pages? I started digi-scrapping last week and I'm HOOKED!
    Hypermommy

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    If the page fits a challenge thread it should be posted there. A list of all the challenges can be found here:
    Challenge Redcap

Otherwise most people create their own thread to showcase their pages, so make a Hypermommy"s scrapbook pages thread and post away. I do ask that you try not to make the images too large, because they are hard to view on some monitor settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    If the page fits a challenge thread it should be posted there. A list of all the challenges can be found here:
    Challenge Redcap

Otherwise most people create their own thread to showcase their pages, so make a Hypermommy"s scrapbook pages thread and post away. I do ask that you try not to make the images too large, because they are hard to view on some monitor settings.
    Cool.... and thanks! What about 2008 challenges? Or are those announced as the weeks go by?
    Hypermommy

They are coming....I'm not sure which series will return, but they will be back.

Could be back as soon as tonight.

I do want to note that member participation is going to be a BIG factor this year as to when, what and how often they are posted.

So everyone get you supplies in order and get the scrapping mojo flowing and get ready for a fun year of challenges!
    Last edited by Stitch; 01-14-2008 at 02:52 PM.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Stitch did you see my layouts?

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

I did...they are very cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    They are coming....I'm not sure which series will return, but they will be back.

Could be back as soon as tonight.
    WAHOO! I just made a cute card today!

tizzo is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypermommy View Post
    Is there a current thread for posting pages? The one I found was from 2006. Also, is there a special thread into which we should post digi-scrapped pages? I started digi-scrapping last week and I'm HOOKED!
    Forgive my ignorance, but would "digi-scrapping" be where you create the entire scrapbook page, including all content, on the computer? If so, do you have a particular software package that you use? I had bought something for my wife called Scrapbook Factory, or something like that, but it turned out to be incompatible with my security software. (Tech support helpfully suggested that I simply remove and never reinstall my firewall). Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tizzo View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but would "digi-scrapping" be where you create the entire scrapbook page, including all content, on the computer? If so, do you have a particular software package that you use? I had bought something for my wife called Scrapbook Factory, or something like that, but it turned out to be incompatible with my security software. (Tech support helpfully suggested that I simply remove and never reinstall my firewall). Thanks.
    Don'tcha just love tech "support" like that?

Yes, that's the term I've heard for where everything's created on the computer. I find I like it better than traditional scrapping becuase I don't have to pull out all the stuff and lay it out and then clean up. When it comes time for cleanup I just hit save and shut down the computer . I use Adobe Photoshop.
    Hypermommy