Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Scrapbooking Challenges Updates in the Disneyana forums; Hi all my fellow scrappers! Well here it is February 1st and I am deeming February as Scrapuary! Let’s see how much of our layouts, cards and projects we can ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Scrapbooking Challenges Updates

Hi all my fellow scrappers! Well here it is February 1st and I am deeming February as Scrapuary! Let’s see how much of our layouts, cards and projects we can get done in the next 29 days! To help us all achieve this, I’d like to announce some changes to the challenges:

1) I’d like to announce that Melissa (Disneydreamer98) will be running the Color Challenge from now on. I know she is going to do a great job with them and I can’t wait to see what fun challenges she presents for us!

2) As some of you may have noticed, there will be no more Card Sketch Challenges. There are 2 reasons why I have stopped them. Look for a Layout Sketch Challenge to start later on this month. The other reasons leads me to announcement #3:

3) Later on this month look for a great new Card Making challenge to start. The challenge will be run by Janet (Goofygirl AKA my mother AKA my business partner AKA my roommate…she has lots of known as!). I have seen her notes on this and I think you are all really going to like it!

4) Challenge end dates will be returning. The point of the challenge is to push us to get our pages done. Without the end date I think the push isn’t there. Now these dates are there for those that want that push…do not feel that you have to complete your project by that date. If you do the project a month from now, or even a year from now still post it! We want to see your work!

5) The Disney Scrapping Challenges are going to return this weekend with a slight change to them. Going forward the challenge will include a list of suggested materials and ideas to help you if you get scrappers block. They are going to help you with “thinking outside the box” and look at items for the layouts that you might never have thought of using. Please remember they are only suggestions!

6) The Hula Hodgepodge challenges will also have a slight change to them. They will also contain a list of suggested materials and items to help you. But this list will be ways to “Disney Up” your everyday photos.

Okay I think that’s all for now. So watch out scrappers, February is going to be a scrappy month!

If there is a challenge you would like to see started or if you are interested in helping post the challenges or if you would like to contribute something (besides your awesome projects) to the scrapping forums or if you have a comment/suggestion please send me a pm or an email (april@disneyworldtrivia.com).

So let's get scrapping!
    Last edited by Stitch; 02-05-2008 at 10:13 PM.

Horray! I should have the next edition of the color challenge up later today!

So happy to see that the challenge end dates are returning! I need that motivation of a deadline!

Can't wait to see what all Janet has in store for us! I just feel a little inadequate with all her AKA's!

How about this:

Melissa AKA Disneydreamer98 AKA Super Poster AKA Cricut Goddess AKA Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    How about this:

Melissa AKA Disneydreamer98 AKA Super Poster AKA Cricut Goddess AKA Mom
    Ooooooo I like it! I feel better now! Thanks April!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I have tons and tons of things to post for the challenges April. And I promise to get it done. On like April 17th or somewhere about there.
    Last edited by iwannabeminnie; 04-10-2008 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Oops, it might be more like the 21st cause I promised Ed I would clean the house someday.
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    I have tons and tons of things to post for the challenges April. And I promise to get it done. On like April 17th or somewhere about there.
    You got more do then I did!