Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Circut Owners - SCAL in the Disneyana forums; Cricut owners, there is a new program out on the market called Sure Cuts A Lot that allows you to hook your Cricut up to you PC or Mac and ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Circut Owners - SCAL

Cricut owners, there is a new program out on the market called Sure Cuts A Lot that allows you to hook your Cricut up to you PC or Mac and it lets you cut any font you want! That means you can cut all the Disney fonts that are free on the internet. I know a few people that have it and they say it is awesome. Anyone here try it?

Sure Cuts A Lot

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    No, but now I want to!
    They call me "Nana"

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Just a note, I hang out with paper scrappers, although I do digital, so I have heard this and want to pass it along, just so you know this before you go and buy the program. Your Cricut machine warranty disallows the use of any 3rd party software. This is a 3rd party program (meaning it's not from the manufacturer of Cricut). This can void your Cricut warranty, if you still have one. If yours has expired, it doesn't matter as much... except that I have heard of the company replacing Cricuts past their warranty date.

On the flip side, everyone I have met with this program LOVES it. Think carefully before making your decision. The Expression does a lot of what SCAL does, esp with the merged letters, so if you are still shopping for a machine, you might want that one.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports