Swap: Scrapbooking Ribbon
Now taking signups for a Scrapbooking Ribbon Swap!
Provide 1 yard (3ft) of ribbon for each swapper. The ribbon do not have to same, but each piece must be one continues yard. Ribbon must be scrapbook safe! Please mail the ribbon to me with a self-addressed and the same amount of postage that it cost you to send it with an additional 3 or 4 extra stamps for mailing the items back to you. Please do not put the stamps on the package, just enclose them inside. Any unused postage will be returned to you.
If you would like to send in more yards of ribbon then participants, go right ahead. Same if you want to send in less. The number of yards you send in will be the number returned to you.
Signup Deadline: June 6th
Mailing Deadline: June 21st
Maximum number of Participates: 20
General Swap Rules
- Please keep all post about a swap to one thread, swap host will update the original post as the swap progresses.
- No members under 18 are allowed to participate
- All participants must be a registered member of DWT and be at least a D-Ticket Holder (200 Posts).
- If a member signs up and flakes, they will not be allowed to participate in future swaps.
- Please include the word SWAP in your thread title.
- When signing up for a swap please account for deadlines and cost before agreeing to participate. Multiple swaps can be running at the same time, so please also take into account the number of swaps you are participating in at the same time.
- If a swap does not fill to the max, the host can cancel if they choose to.
Please see the http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...uidelines.html for the main list of rules and procedures.
Stitch - Swap Complete
Goofygirl - Swap Complete
Disneydreamer98 - Ribbon in transit
GaRain - Ribbon in transit
Iwannabeminnie - Ribbon in transit
In the hands of the mail service.