Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Swap: Scrapbooking Ribbon in the Disneyana forums; Now taking signups for a Scrapbooking Ribbon Swap! Swap Details Provide 1 yard (3ft) of ribbon for each swapper. The ribbon do not have to same, but each piece must ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Swap: Scrapbooking Ribbon

Now taking signups for a Scrapbooking Ribbon Swap!

Swap Details
    Provide 1 yard (3ft) of ribbon for each swapper. The ribbon do not have to same, but each piece must be one continues yard. Ribbon must be scrapbook safe! Please mail the ribbon to me with a self-addressed and the same amount of postage that it cost you to send it with an additional 3 or 4 extra stamps for mailing the items back to you. Please do not put the stamps on the package, just enclose them inside. Any unused postage will be returned to you.

If you would like to send in more yards of ribbon then participants, go right ahead. Same if you want to send in less. The number of yards you send in will be the number returned to you.

Signup Deadline: June 6th
    Mailing Deadline: June 21st
    Maximum number of Participates: 20

General Swap Rules
    1. Please keep all post about a swap to one thread, swap host will update the original post as the swap progresses.
    2. No members under 18 are allowed to participate
    3. All participants must be a registered member of DWT and be at least a D-Ticket Holder (200 Posts).
    4. If a member signs up and flakes, they will not be allowed to participate in future swaps.
    5. Please include the word SWAP in your thread title.
    6. When signing up for a swap please account for deadlines and cost before agreeing to participate. Multiple swaps can be running at the same time, so please also take into account the number of swaps you are participating in at the same time.
    7. If a swap does not fill to the max, the host can cancel if they choose to.

Please see the http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...uidelines.html for the main list of rules and procedures.

Happy swapping!

Participants
    Stitch - Swap Complete
    Goofygirl - Swap Complete
    Disneydreamer98 - Ribbon in transit
    GaRain - Ribbon in transit
    Iwannabeminnie - Ribbon in transit

Status

In the hands of the mail service.
    Last edited by Stitch; 07-08-2008 at 12:45 AM.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I cant do this one (and I dont really have a use for the ribbons...lol ) but will keep an eye out for your next one. The Our Town one starts signups on the 1st, cant wait to see what you are doing for that one.
    Last edited by vixen101485; 05-25-2008 at 03:54 PM.

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    If stitch and I are the only ones in this swap it will definitely save on postage. There must be someone out there to join in with us...
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

I'm just seeing this for the first time April! Sorry I've been busy! So this is just one piece of yard long ribbon or can we send multiple yard long pieces and get the same amount in return?

I am going to call the cryptkeeper right now and see if she's interested in joining!

Where the heck are all our other scrapbooking girls?!?!

I was wondering when you were going to show up!

If there is 4 of us you send in 4 and get 4 different back. Did you want to send in more then the # of people participating?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    I was wondering when you were going to show up!

If there is 4 of us you send in 4 and get 4 different back. Did you want to send in more then the # of people participating?
    Well I was just thinking along the lines of the ones I've been involved with before. We could either send 10 or 20 pieces of ribbon (each 13" long) and then they would return the same amount that we sent in with different ribbons. I gotcha now.....just one piece per person participating. I thought you just wanted us to send one piece of ribbon period and that we would get one piece back.

I'm in!

I sent out some PM's to some of our other scrapbookers so hopefully we will get a couple more interested people!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Well I was just thinking along the lines of the ones I've been involved with before. We could either send 10 or 20 pieces of ribbon (each 13" long) and then they would return the same amount that we sent in with different ribbons. I gotcha now.....just one piece per person participating. I thought you just wanted us to send one piece of ribbon period and that we would get one piece back.

I'm in!

I sent out some PM's to some of our other scrapbookers so hopefully we will get a couple more interested people!
    Sweet! I sent you a pm too. We can do it as much as you want. So you send in 10 you'll get 10 back. I added that to the top.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Ok, you can count me in.
    I haven't been here in forever - so sorry!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Bluebird is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Don't have enough posts. So sad, I'll try and get more in and join in next time!
    Bluebird
    I'm all Ears!!
    WDW 2/18/91
    WDW 2/8/99
    WDW 3/15/08
    WDW 9/14/08

Anyother scrappers interested in participating in the swap? I'll let signups run until Sunday (6/8) night.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I just now saw this, but I'll join in if it isn't too late. Let me know.
    They call me "Nana"

and just to let you know, Melissa didn't call me. She's a dork.
    They call me "Nana"

You're in!

I'm going to close the swap tonight and send out the info.

Signups are now closed for this swap. Ladies, I have pmed you all my address. Send me in as many or as few yards of ribbon as you would like back. Please let me know once you have sent out the ribbon.
    Last edited by Stitch; 06-11-2008 at 02:40 PM. Reason: it's been *that* kind of day

There are 5 of us. Do I send in 5 or do I send in 4? One for each of the other scrappers but not myself? I'm trying to get this out today.
    They call me "Nana"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast