Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss EPCOT stickers in the Disneyana forums; I was wondering if anyone knew of any EPCOT Spaceship Earth stickers or had made a dimensional one and had the directions so I could recreate it. I have been ...
    snr0040 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question EPCOT stickers

I was wondering if anyone knew of any EPCOT Spaceship Earth stickers or had made a dimensional one and had the directions so I could recreate it. I have been lazy and just started scrapbooking our families trips to Disney and I can't seem to find EPCOT stickers anywhere!!

Any help at all would be wonderful!

Thanks
    Samantha

jaymie is offline You can fly!
    I bought these stickers a few years ago in the parks. I don't know if you can still get them or not. I know you can have stuff shipped to your house if you call the store. I got it at the bookstore in DTD. The last one is a coloring book page that I scanned. Maybe you can cut it out and use it. If you want the full size image let me know and I can email it to you.

- Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I still have the first set too. I just got back from WDW and they are still in stores, however, the pack has a roll for each park and the one roll still says Disney-MGM Studios.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

snr0040 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'd rather it say Disney MGM Studios. The last time we were in WDW was 2004 and it was still Disney MGM so that doesn't bother me. I actually made the water tower out of some leftover cardstock and it ended up looking pretty good. I'll scan it and post it later

jaymie is offline You can fly!
    Cool, I'd love to see it!
    - Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!