Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Lovey-Dovey Disney Quotes! in the Disneyana forums; Okay, so this isn't exactly for scrapbooking (which I plan to make one after my first trip in December, woo!), but! ...My boyfriend and I are going to be celebrating ...
    loveisstatic is offline A-Ticket holder

Red face Lovey-Dovey Disney Quotes!

Okay, so this isn't exactly for scrapbooking (which I plan to make one after my first trip in December, woo!), but! ...My boyfriend and I are going to be celebrating our 3-year anniversary on the 14th of August and I am wanting 36 Disney movie love quotes, anyone have any in mind? He's a huge Disney fan.

I thought this might be a good place to ask, so thanks in advance!

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by loveisstatic View Post
    Okay, so this isn't exactly for scrapbooking (which I plan to make one after my first trip in December, woo!), but! ...My boyfriend and I are going to be celebrating our 3-year anniversary on the 14th of August and I am wanting 36 Disney movie love quotes, anyone have any in mind? He's a huge Disney fan.

I thought this might be a good place to ask, so thanks in advance!
    Well, let's see what I can think of off the top of my head. Don't know how good these will be but considering you haven't received an answer yet it's gotta be better than nothing. LOL I have to admit that this list is Google enhanced. No one could have memorized all these quotes to pull up at a moment's notice... well, except maybe Lou Oh, and also, these aren't all about love but I could definitely see myself using them as titles or journaling if I were writing about DH and myself.

Anyway... hope it helps.

So this is love....

Someday my prince will come....

Don't you understand [Tink]? You mean more to me than anything in the world.

No matter what happens, I'll always be with you. Forever.
    -Pocahontas

I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.
    -Pocahontoas

As far as I could see, the old notion that a bachelor's life was so... glamorous and carefree was all nonsense. It was downright dull.
    -101 Dalmations

When I'm with you, I-I don't feel so alone
    -Hercules

"He is quite a catch isn't he." ~ Ursula about Prince Eric in 'The Little Mermaid'.

"Let's make some magic!" - Aladdin
    Hypermommy