Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Need Some Ideas/Inspiration in the Disneyana forums; I have a bunch of pictures from the Disney Dreams Come True parade and I want to do a LO with them... probably a two pager since I have shots ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Need Some Ideas/Inspiration

I have a bunch of pictures from the Disney Dreams Come True parade and I want to do a LO with them... probably a two pager since I have shots of pretty much every float (not that I'd have to use them all of course). I also have a lot of stickers and little goodies that I think would be perfect. I'm just having a hard time getting some sort of inspiration for the pages.

Has anyone done a LO of one of the day parades they want to share? I've seen some from the Pirate and Princess Party and Spectromagic but I dunno, they just don't seem to fit this one. Help?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I don't think I have done any with day parades that I'm aware of... but you could get like star and cloud stickers and embellishments then a sticker that says "Dreams really do come true" they have it on the Disney Scrapbooking section of your local craft store. Hope this helps!
    P.S. I have an interview set up at a local scrapbooking store to help out people with this type of stuff, let me know if I helped our not! I really need a confidence booster!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    These are digital LOs but it is the SADCM parade, which preceeded the current parade and is extremely similar.

Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    The one above is nice, but if you can, catch Stitch while she is online or send a Pm she has great stuff as do Mini-V, iwannabe minnie and a few others fron the Creative Corner thread. Did you get a Cricut yet? Oh, and disneydreamer98 has some really great stuff, so check those out. Can't help more then that. Good Luck, Jenn.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

ME-MM1928 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have done a 2 page fold out, so really it is 4 pages, for Illuminations & SpectroMagic. I still have to get to do Wishes and Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade. I tend to use a plain background because I want the viewer to see the details of the parade.
    [link=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/][img noborder]http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/tickers/o49xarwvrilc9y0b.png[/img][/link]