Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss New Disney Cricut Cartridges in the Disneyana forums; Provo Craft has announced two new Disney Cartridges for their Cricut machines, Cars and Tinkerbell! These cartridges will be available for purchase in October. The cartridges are available for pre-order ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

New Disney Cricut Cartridges

Provo Craft has announced two new Disney Cartridges for their Cricut machines, Cars and Tinkerbell! These cartridges will be available for purchase in October.

The cartridges are available for pre-order at JK Crafts and Scrapbook Farm. Scrapbook Farm has pictures of the cartridges on their website.

(I've never ordered from Scrapbook Farm, so I can not comment on their service. I have used JK Crafts a number of times.)

In the October release Provo Craft also has cartridges of Sesame Street Characters and Letters.

tomsmom is offline A-Ticket holder

Scrapbookfarm has great service

I am also so excited about these new cartridges. Especially the CARS cart!

I just wanted to post a quick reply to say that Scrapbookfarm.com ships out really fast, and I love how they only charge $5.00 shipping no matter how many items you order. They seem to keep their prices low too. If you do a Google Product Search, and sort your items by lowest price, they almost always have the best price. And best of all, if it is out of stock, then you know that up front. I have been unhappy in the past with some of these other companies. I waited for over 3 weeks for my order from another online company. Turned out they didn't have it in stock...was backordered. Would have been helpful to know that before I ordered. I needed it for a special occasion.

I'm not sure which other carts I will get. I like the Hello Kitty Font and the Tinker Bell cartridge. Just got the Jukebox (which I love) though, so have to try to hold back on buying all of these carts!

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    Hmmm. I don't think I need either of those. If I got one of them, it'd be Tinker Bell.
    Love, Kerri

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    I already pre-ordered both Cars and Tink and can't wait until October....
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

YarleenDisney30 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think Cricut is the awesome machine to have and also an easy way to make scrapbook images also.

Cause my we care arts place just bought one and it's cool.

Annie Cheng

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Oh man... I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be able to resist the urge to get a cricut.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Try to hold out till the holidays when you might be able to find some good sales. Even now you might be able to find some good deals, though Chirstmas might be better. And if you are a Walmart shopper keep checking there. They carry them from time to time.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Try to hold out till the holidays when you might be able to find some good sales. Even now you might be able to find some good deals, though Chirstmas might be better. And if you are a Walmart shopper keep checking there. They carry them from time to time.
    That's actually a brilliant idea... mostly because my parents never have any idea what to get me for Christmas (they don't have to get my anything... I'm 31... and a mom.... it's really ok... but they insist). I'll just make the cricut and the cartridges my only request.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

They have now released 2 new Disney Cricut cartridges:

Disney Fairies which obviously includes Tink and Disney/Pixar Cars

Disney_Rider is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: New Disney Cricut Cartridges

One of these days Provo will listen to me and make a Disney Parks CART!!!!!

DTSZ is offline B-Ticket Holder

Thank You!!! I would LOVE a Disney Parks cartridge!! I typically will not buy a cartridge unless it is on sale, but a parks cartridge, with park symbols, ride signage, etc., I would pay DOUBLE for sure!

Just saw some of your layouts Disney Rider, very nice! Welcome to the boards!!
    DTSZ

SnowCinder82 is offline B-Ticket Holder

My MIL just bought my two SIL and myself a cricut to share!!!! we keep it at my youngest SIL house and have hooked it up to a laptop (we got the computer program too). there is a shop near by where you can rent cart. I am SOOOOOOO excited, we having a crop next weekend
    Lovin' Disney since 1982

Disney_Rider is offline A-Ticket holder

Yeah i could never share my Bug with anyone else....Maybe it's the Bratty only child still living inside me... LOL