Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Please Help!!! in the Disneyana forums; Ok, how can you tell when you're addicted to Disney? When you ordered your photopass cd and forgot to add all the borders. I added some to some of the ...
    TeachLuvsDisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation Please Help!!!

Ok, how can you tell when you're addicted to Disney? When you ordered your photopass cd and forgot to add all the borders. I added some to some of the pics, but not all that I wanted. So, now I'm in a state of panic because my photos are about to expire and I do not have a picture of my daughter with Mickey and Minnie with the "1st Visit" border on the picture. Obviously, this was her first visit to Disney. I think I'm just going to order those few pics separately, but I'm wondering if there's a cheaper way (yes, I'm a bit thrifty as a single Mom who would rather save her money for Disney instead of wasting it on her careless goof ups!!).

So, on to my question....does anyone know if there is anything equivalent that I can add after the fact that's similar, preferably Disney authentic that is as cute as what Disney's Photopass offers? I feel confident that Disney makes sure that you have to get through them, through photopass, but I'm not paying another $125 just for 2 pics with the cute border!! I guess if I wanted it bad enough I would but I just think that would be a bit extreme, even for a Disney nut like me!!

Anyone know where I can get something (sticker, cut-out, etc) that I can add to my pics that say "1st Visit?"

Thanks!!
    Last edited by TeachLuvsDisney; 08-15-2008 at 12:20 AM.
    "If somebody could show me just a bit of kindness, a friendly 'hello' or even a smile..."
    '72 Off-site; '98 Off-site; 08 AKV; 09 BCV or BV

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    If you just wanted the one picture with a border, you could order it as a print, it would be 10-15 ish instead of 125. I've never used the 1st time border, so I don't have it, otherwise I could extract it for you and you could stick it on like a sticker (digitally).
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    You might check the scrapbooking thread, they have some serious experts over there.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

I thought this was the scrapbooking thread?
    "If somebody could show me just a bit of kindness, a friendly 'hello' or even a smile..."

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    You are in the right place. If you go to the Photopass website I'm pretty sure you can order just the prints you want with the borders. They aren't too expensive and they do a nice print job.

As for adding after the fact...some of the kits you can get at the parks might have a frame like that in them, but I'm not sure. I know just about every product out there (it's a sickness I tell you) and I don't think I've seen a first visit preprinted item. You could put one together using die cuts and stickers, but I'm not sure that would be what you are looking for.

You could also try looking for Disney Clip art or digital scrapping kit that might have something you can put on the photo before you print it. I don't know of any off the top of my head, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

Thanks Stitch!

I did order one of the pics individually with the 1st visit border on it but it was $15 for two 4x6 pics! I'm sorry if that makes me a cheapskate, but that's just expensive!!

I think I will try to be creative on my own for the rest of the pics that I forgot to add a cute border. For next year's trip I'll definitely not be so careless before I order my photopass cd. Only problem is that next year won't be my daughter's first trip! Of course, there will still be cute borders so all will be fine.

My panic attack is over!! HA HA Perhaps I'm addicted to Disney and scrapbooking??? Good thing school starts next week!!

Thanks again for all your help.