Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss I got a Cuddlebug!! in the Disneyana forums; I have finally gotten a cuddlebug and I'm loving it! I got a 50% off coupon from Michaels last week and I printed it off and went to Michaels! I ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Talking I got a Cuddlebug!!

I have finally gotten a cuddlebug and I'm loving it! I got a 50% off coupon from Michaels last week and I printed it off and went to Michaels! I finally got it!! YAY!! I'm loving messing around with it and can't wait to get another 50% off coupon so I can buy some alphabets, they cost as much as the Cuddlebug it self . Maybe one day I will be able to get and have space for a circuit. Maybe if we have to move out of state in a few years we'll have space for a little scrapbooking station for me and I will have space for a circuit!

Anyway I love my cuddlebug and can't wait to be able to use it for my Birthday trip this November.
    I already have Birthday Die cuts and embossing folders, as well as some dog embossing folders and the stamp die cut and embossing folders that came with the cuddlebug. So I'm well on my way! lol
    any advice for my cuddlebug and any neat projects to work on with it? Thanks for any advice!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

I love my Cuttlebug!!! I used it with the Tiny Mosiac folder to make the SSE on this LO!

Up until this project I've used it mostly for cards, but I'm starting to branch out and come up with ideas for LO embellishments!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    That's neat!

sorry it took so long for me to see this, lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View