Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Belle Peasant Dress Accents? in the Disneyana forums; I have just spent an hour searching online for stickers, die cuts, etc of Princess Belle in her peasant dress. So far I haven't found anything. Does anyone know where ...
    TeachLuvsDisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Belle Peasant Dress Accents?

I have just spent an hour searching online for stickers, die cuts, etc of Princess Belle in her peasant dress. So far I haven't found anything. Does anyone know where I can find something like this? Among the various sites I searched are disneyscrapper, mousememories, and scrapbooking warehouse.
    "If somebody could show me just a bit of kindness, a friendly 'hello' or even a smile..."
    '72 Off-site; '98 Off-site; 08 AKV; 09 BCV or BV

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    There are really only 2 mainstream manufacturers that make Disney scrapbooking embellishments, EK Success and Sandylion and one that makes die cut system items, Provo Craft. Take a look at the manufacturer's websites. You might have the most luck with one of the Provo Craft Circut Princess cartridges. If you don't own a Cricut you might be able to find someone willing to cut one for you.

EK SUCCESS LTD.
    Sandylion Scrapbook & More
    Cricut.com

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I just looked at the Cricut Dreams Come True cartridge does have a peasant dress Belle. I'd make one for you make sadly I don't have the cartridge.

ETA: I did a quick look at EK and Sandylion and I don't see anything that has what you are looking for.
    Last edited by Stitch; 10-21-2008 at 09:18 PM.

I have that cartridge and I'd be happy to cut and piece on together for you if you just let me know what size you'd like it in! Feel free to PM me!

jaymie is offline You can fly!
    Sometimes when I can't find a character on a sticker or anywhere else, I just print out a clipart on cardstock and cut it out. This is my favorite website for Disney Clipart. They have everything.

Disney Clipart Galore Over 8,900 Disney images - The largest clipart site of its kind
    - Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

TeachLuvsDisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks everyone!

I'm about to buy a Cricut Create at Michael's. They have them on sale this week. I know I'll just have to have all the Disney cartridges sooner or later so I'll go ahead and purchase this one first since I need Belle in her peasant dress.

I was just so surprised to find that with everything out there that this hasn't already been put in a sticker. I actually emailed EKSuccess and offered the suggestion.

I also like the idea of printing a clipart figure and cutting it out. Can't believe I didn't think of that!

Thanks again everyone! I'm so glad I have this arena for help and support.
    "If somebody could show me just a bit of kindness, a friendly 'hello' or even a smile..."
    '72 Off-site; '98 Off-site; 08 AKV; 09 BCV or BV