Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Disney Scrapbooking Forum in the Disneyana forums; As far as organization goes....if you have a place or room available to leave a table up to scrapbook on it sure does make a difference! I have my extra ...
    As far as organization goes....if you have a place or room available to leave a table up to scrapbook on it sure does make a difference! I have my extra large crop bag that I take with me when I go to cropping sessions, but for the most part I have everything in it's place on and around my scrapbook table so it's all readily accessible and if I need to walk away to make dinner or change a diaper everything is fine where it is!

Quote Originally Posted by KittieKathChick
    And I can relate with spending lots of money on this. DH has fussed a little about how much I've spent. I'm going to have $100-$200 in my book, easily. But it's fun to do and we'll always have it to look at. That's what I say in my defense, lol.

That's all?!?!? He should consider himself lucky!

Would LOVE to hear about some of those money saving tips April!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Wait...no Disney stuff at your house....hmmmmm, maybe I'll move my name down the list then! Since basically all I'm working on right now is Disney, Disney, Disney!
    Not true about no Disney stuff at our house......she said she gave her Disney stuff away but did not include all of mine. I have twice as much as she does and I did send some to Ryan's school but I couldn't find the rest so when I uncover it...........
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Goofygirl or Stitch, how can I find a "memories" store near me? Do they have a website or something?
    They call me "Nana"

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Memories.com or Paperzone.com...but I just checked, there are none near you.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofygirl
    Not true about no Disney stuff at our house......she said she gave her Disney stuff away but did not include all of mine. I have twice as much as she does and I did send some to Ryan's school but I couldn't find the rest so when I uncover it...........

Wahoo! I'm back at the top of the list! Actually, I was thinking last night...a lot of my Disney LO's don't include Disney embellishments anyways.....

Mine don't either. Isn't that funny? A lot of my Fantasyland layouts do, but that is for obvious reason. Like Dumbo, you know?
    They call me "Nana"

So who is YOUR favorite character?
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    So who is YOUR favorite character?

Are you asking me or April????

Me....Pluto

April....Stitch I'm guessing!

I am my own favorite character. Mr. iwannabeminnie is my next favorite character and disneydreamer98 is my third favorite character (and what a character that one is!).
    They call me "Nana"

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I wish I had a place to leave my scrapbooking out. I may work on it more often. I have a big box with a lot of my stuff and then some org boxes for the paper, the stickers and the pictures I am working with.
    Although I am not taking part in the scrap challenge, I bet y'all can't guess who my fav character is....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    My family knows when I am scrapbooking.... "I guess we lost the dining room table again."
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    New feature added to the scrapbooking forum!

Pleakley's Penny Pinchers! Whenever you see this :$$: next to something in a thread by me, that means it is a tip that can help you save you money!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Thanks , that is a great idea!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123