Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Need ideas in the Disneyana forums; I understand, I have been to WDW 13x. But the past few times I have gone I have gone during differnet seasons, this year will be the first time ever ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I understand, I have been to WDW 13x. But the past few times I have gone I have gone during differnet seasons, this year will be the first time ever for there Christmas season. I always wanted to go during that time, I take a ton of pictures everytime I go. I think I go through a roll or 2 a day. I do find new and interesting things that I have never taken pictures of before. And this being a different time of year I will have all new things to take pictures of. I am going to the Christmas party and doing the Dolphins and Depth tour. And everything will be decorated for the Holidays. I should be able to get at least 3 photo albums out of this. The only problem with me is I think that I bought every single post card that Disney has. I love putting post cards in my scrapbooks and photo albums. I think they need to make some newer ones.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I totally agree with the post cards.... They really need to be making some updates!!! I hate sending repeats to family and friends.. I've been to WDW 3 times in the past year... On my last trip I ran out of options..

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!

Exclamation Web site!

Hey ya'll F.Y.I. ... a couple of weeks ago, I was "googleing" looking for a specific sticker and I came across this web site called Scrap Stop. I found exactly what I was looking for and plenty more . They have a lot of Disney stuff and at a great price.

I'm getting most of my products through them now.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12