Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Show off your Disney Scrapbook pages! in the Disneyana forums; I just finished uploading some new pages in my gallery. I was finally able to take some time for myself this weekend and get some more done! (Love the new ...
    zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!

New pages in my gallery!

I just finished uploading some new pages in my gallery. I was finally able to take some time for myself this weekend and get some more done! (Love the new smilie!)
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    As it was WAY TOO HOT to go outside in Atlanta this past weekend - it was definately a scrapbooking weekend. I got over 17 pages done for my latest book I am working on. Now I just have to borrow a camera to take some pictures so that I can share with y'all.

I went to "Crop Night" at my local Michael's this past week. Boy what a let down that was. You bring your own materials and are able to use their equipment. They had only 1 sissix machine and barely any die cuts to use in it. Ridiculous. That and I looked through the "teacher"'s scrapbook. Gosh, mine is so much better. Not to brag, but even my mom made a comment about it when we left the store.....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    As it was WAY TOO HOT to go outside in Atlanta this past weekend - it was definately a scrapbooking weekend. I got over 17 pages done for my latest book I am working on. Now I just have to borrow a camera to take some pictures so that I can share with y'all.

I went to "Crop Night" at my local Michael's this past week. Boy what a let down that was. You bring your own materials and are able to use their equipment. They had only 1 sissix machine and barely any die cuts to use in it. Ridiculous. That and I looked through the "teacher"'s scrapbook. Gosh, mine is so much better. Not to brag, but even my mom made a comment about it when we left the store.....
    WOW...17 pages. I wish I could sit down and put out that kind of #. What you said about Michael's... I agree . Maybe we should get to gether and teach our own class .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    WOW...17 pages. I wish I could sit down and put out that kind of #. What you said about Michael's... I agree . Maybe we should get to gether and teach our own class .
    I did have a little assistance from my mom!! She got about 6 pages done.
    And I agree, I could do so much better than Michael's - it was kinda sad.

Great pages Laura! Loved the ones with the stitching...I have just started using this on some of my pages. I am counting down the moments until Parker starts school...I am hoping that Tanner will cooperate and let Mommy get some pages done!!! GaRain...hope you can get some of yours added soon, would love to see them!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    GaRain...hope you can get some of yours added soon, would love to see them!!
    It is one of my goals for this weekend. Michael's is having a scrapbook discovery day this Saturday - we will see what this has in store for me.
    And just so you know, since I don't sign my name often, the real name is Lara (rhymes with Far + a).

It is one of my goals for this weekend. Michael's is having a scrapbook discovery day this Saturday - we will see what this has in store for me.
    And just so you know, since I don't sign my name often, the real name is Lara (rhymes with Far + a).
    Thanks Lara! You must be a mind reader since I have been wondering what your "real" name is! Have fun at the scrapbook discovery day! Hope you learn some new techniques that you can share with us!!!

Lara, What Michael's store are you going to?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Lara, What Michael's store are you going to?
    Not sure. Need to find out if they are doing this at all the Michael's in the area or just my store. If it is all of them - I might try a bigger store. I will let you know!
    L

Went to the Michaels in Buckhead. Wasn't what I was expecting. The lady there kept giving us paper and scrapbook things to take with us. You don't have to tell me twice....

I got some brads, so, using those for the first time....

I got some brads, so, using those for the first time....
    Lara,

Do you have a paper piercer?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Mr. iwannabeminnie and I were out cruisin' about on Saturday and I started screaming and he almost ran off the road and killed us both, but there was a Scrapbook Store in a shopping center that we passed. He (being the wonderful man he is) pulled over and we went in. They had everything in the world there! It was so exciting. They had one whole corner devoted to all Disney stuff! Oh me, oh my! And they even had CLASSES! I want to go so bad. Mr. iwannabeminnie just shook his head at me and said, "Whatever you want." Okay, so this store is an hour and a half from my home. That's no big deal. 1 1/2 hours there, 2 hours for class, 1 1/2 hours home. That is shorter than a work day and a lot more fun. Right?
    They call me "Nana"

Lara, Do you have a paper piercer?
    Nope, these were tiny brads, so I just poked a hole with some small scissors that I have....

Nope, these were tiny brads, so I just poked a hole with some small scissors that I have....
    You should invest in a paper piercer. That's what I use for brads, to mark where I want to put eyelets and, for my stitching. They are not expensive at all. I bought mine at Michael's for about $6. ... I just remembered, I also use it to help with zots (positioning them where I want, ect...). Definately a must have for any scrapbooker .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    You should invest in a paper piercer. That's what I use for brads, to mark where I want to put eyelets and, for my stitching. They are not expensive at all. I bought mine at Michael's for about $6. ... I just remembered, I also use it to help with zots (positioning them where I want, ect...). Definately a must have for any scrapbooker .
    and if you have a 40% coupon the paper piercer is even cheaper! I also use mine to help with zots and it's good for getting the backing off when using a Xyron machine.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast