Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Show off your Disney Scrapbook pages! in the Disneyana forums; Post your completed pages here for all to see! Nothing sparks creativity like looking at other people's pages!...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Show off your Disney Scrapbook pages!

Post your completed pages here for all to see! Nothing sparks creativity like looking at other people's pages!
    Last edited by Stitch; 06-11-2005 at 10:18 AM.

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Do they only have to be Dinsey pages?
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Would love to share some of mine if my DH ever gets our scanner hooked back up! Can't wait to see everyone elses! I am still behind a prior trip and a half with a new trip coming up next week! Need to get busy and new ideas are always helpful!

I think Disney only (not just Disney Pics, but Layouts that contain something disney). But it's up to this forums mod to make the final decision.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't mind seeing other pages as well as Disney, because believe it or not, I do have a LITTLE bit of a life outside of Disney (but not much).
    They call me "Nana"

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't mind seeing other pages as well as Disney, because believe it or not, I do have a LITTLE bit of a life outside of Disney (but not much).

Didn't you accuse me last night of being a traitor for loving a certain wascaly wabbit? My love of cartoons goes beyond Disney as does my other life interests.

I have no interest in doing a scrapbook myself, but I am interested in seeing the completed Disney pages you guys do! My SIL is into scrapbooking and did an awesome ones for each of her kids as they grew up. They are 18 and almost 21 now.
    Last edited by Mandabella; 06-10-2005 at 10:17 PM.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    I wouldn't mind but I would like to see the ones that are not Disney related in a seperate thread?
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I agree! I also would love to see other layouts than just Disney. A lot of times I use layouts for ideas and then just make the changes to incorporate my Disney pictures!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofygirl
    I wouldn't mind but I would like to see the ones that are not Disney related in a seperate thread?
    I was thinking of just having them in my photos, in fact, I have already uploaded MJ's baby book pages and will upload some Disney ones soon, so check out the LO's in my photo album......
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    When it comes to animation, I am strictly a Disney girl.

(Okay, I might confess to a small attachment to Scooby Doo.)
    They call me "Nana"

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    We can start a separate thread for all sorts of other scrapping pages

I'm trying to take all my Moms scrapbooks and trying to restore them - they're over 60 years old and they didnt hold up all that well - so one of my projects right now is to get them all fixed up.. along with my 16 yearsof WDW stuff and my Hawaii trip -

so I'll start a new thread for that - and post away

Can we change the name of this thread to "Show off your Disney Scrapbook pages" then?

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    you already did - didnt you

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Ok, I am almost done with my first trip to Disney 2004 scrapbook. While this is my first attempt at scrapbooking, it is no where near professional looking. But I hope to have a moment this weekend to scan some of my favorite pages in to share....

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    That's great....I can't wait to see them. I have yet to finish any of them so I will wait until I do and then post mine also. I have got to get to scan and post the one she made for Flutter because it is truly awesome.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast