Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Bonny's Disney Type Scrapping Stuff..... in the Disneyana forums; So I have one and a half Disney Albums (both in storage, tho I have some pages scanned I think) One is a trip to Dinseyland in 1997 with the ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Bonny's Disney Type Scrapping Stuff.....

So I have one and a half Disney Albums (both in storage, tho I have some pages scanned I think)

One is a trip to Dinseyland in 1997 with the DH (then Finace) this is the one that is not quite complete yet, but, it is arranged by Land (FL, AL, CC, NOS, etc.....) with one section out for the Mulan Parade (awesome BTW) that was going on at that time.....

The other was for my (then 4 yo Godson) it is called ABCDisney, uses Disney items on each page, two pages per letter and most of the pages include some sort of action or 3D embellishment.

I do a lot of 3D and action things.....

There is also a Sleeping Beauty LO in MJ's baby album of her sleeping pics....

I'll try to figure out how to start a photo album and get my lo's uploaded....

Gotta get my scanner working....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Can't wait to see them Bonny!