Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Disney Scrapbooking Embellishments in the Disneyana forums; I ordered these and they finally came in. I'm going to use them in my Liberty Square pages......
    zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!

New Jolee's stickers

I ordered these and they finally came in. I'm going to use them in my Liberty Square pages...
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Only one showed up in the last post. Here is the other one ...
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Awesome! I got some of those Jolie things for France and Japan. They are great. I also got this great ball gown and tux that I put on my MGM page. It just looked like people going to a movie premiere or something.
    But I found the most beautiful thing at Meijer!!!!
    They have most of the princesses dresses and a few accessories to come with. They are awesome. I don't have a scanner or digital camera or I would show you!!!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Arrow

I love those Zcook9, Where did you get them????

-Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

Scott, I found them at a web site called www.scrapbookingsuppliesrus.com.

They had a lot of different ones that I had never seen in stores.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

AimeeBelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    When I was in WDW in September I saw the Mickey punch (at the start of this thread), they also had a Minnie, a Stitch (just the head) and Winnie the Pooh, as well as a tine mickey head punch!!!

Just a hint - don't get the Mickey craft scissors. They don't cut well at all (at least the pair I purchased). They should have had Fiskars make them.
    Aimee

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by AimeeBelle
    Just a hint - don't get the Mickey craft scissors. They don't cut well at all (at least the pair I purchased). They should have had Fiskars make them.
    I agree....a friend gave me a pair and they just don't work that well at all.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Exclamation Attention all Disney Scrapbookers!!!!!

I actually had some time to clean up my email today and recived a clearance message from ktcrafts.com. Everyone and anyone who loves to scrapbook those Disney :mickey: pages needs to go to this web site and look in their collection "Disney" section. They have added so many new 3-D stickers . I have to wait until payday .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    I actually had some time to clean up my email today and recived a clearance message from ktcrafts.com. Everyone and anyone who loves to scrapbook those Disney :mickey: pages needs to go to this web site and look in their collection "Disney" section. They have added so many new 3-D stickers . I have to wait until payday .
    thanks, i will go on there right now, maybe i shouldn't i might see something that i want, and i shouldn't buy.... i think i'll buy anyway, nah maybe not, what do you think
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    YAY ME>>>>>I finally got my Mickey Punch...I didnt pay anything for it cause I had a gift certificate from a benifit dinner I went to in like August. Thot I'd better use it up since it expired tomorrow..lol It is a pretty good size one about 1" from the bottom of his head to the top of his ears. I had soooooo much fun just punching heads out of a piece of construction paper just for fun...DD made a card for a neigbor out of them so not a total waste...lol I REALLY NEED A LIFE..LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I think that is a great way to spend a day! Hey, you never know where you will find a hidden mickey "punch" now....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL....you do realize my BF is going to hate you now that you have given me the most awesome idea on how to decorate my kitchen at my new rental house.,,,,LOL This is going to save me soooo much trouble painting them by hand---a little paper+the hole punch+a bit of mod podge=some really neat accents.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    We actually used some of my scrapbooking stamps to put hidden mickeys on my niece's bookshelf that we built!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    For those of you who have a fastenator, Mouse Memories just got in Disney staples for it. If you don't have the tool I understand you can pierce your paper and push them through and they work just as well. I posted the link so you can see what they look like and I'm sure Michael's or A.C. Moore will get them in soon. Make sure you go down past the "Cars" stuff to see them!

Mouse Memories
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123