Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Disney Scrapbooking Embellishments in the Disneyana forums; These are some of the newest embellishements that just brought back to me and they are awesome.... 1. Mickey 1 inch punch: 2. Gold Castle Charm: 3. Mickey Clip: 4. ...
    Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK

Disney Scrapbooking Embellishments

These are some of the newest embellishements that just brought back to me and they are awesome....

1. Mickey 1 inch punch:

2. Gold Castle Charm:

3. Mickey Clip:

4. Gold Castle Snap:

These Mickey Eyelets are have been around a while but are so cute:

I'll get more scanned over the next few days and work them into a few pages so those of you new to Scrapbooking can see how they are used.
    Last edited by Goofygirl; 06-11-2005 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Put files into a new folder
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Okay, but where can you find these things?
    They call me "Nana"

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I got all of them at the parks...there is a Disney Scrapbooking story in the DTD marketplace.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    That Mickey Clip looks like it was hard to make...

they probably have a machine that pops em' out like jellybeans.

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    wow... i wish i was able to get a hold of this stuff.
    I just started my very first scrapbook and it's of my 2001 choir trip to WDW. All I got (that's Disney themed) are some papers and stickers from Archiver's.
    That stuff is so neat! I'll have to make a note of it for whenever I get to go again.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    EK has an entire line of really cool scrapbooking items. Go to mousememories.com and you can order a lot of it.

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rosworms
    wow... i wish i was able to get a hold of this stuff.
    I just started my very first scrapbook and it's of my 2001 choir trip to WDW. All I got (that's Disney themed) are some papers and stickers from Archiver's.
    That stuff is so neat! I'll have to make a note of it for whenever I get to go again.
    Many of your local scrapbook stores carry these items and lots more "stuff". According to a recent scrap magazine there are scrapbooking stores in Minnesota: Savage, Roseville, Brooklyn Park, Blaine, Woodbury, Burnsville, Eagan, Bloominton and Wisconsin: Onalaska, Green Bay, Sun Prairie, Madison, Pewaukee, Janesville, Appleton, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Greenfield, Germantown.

PM me if you want the store name and address in whichever town. If anyone else wants to know if there are any stores in their State just PM me and I'll send the cities and then choose the ones you need addresses for.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

I am getting ready to put in a bunch more items out there but I wanted to mention that Michael's carries a lot of this stuff as does A.C. Moore. The prices are a bit cheaper than online or in a Scrapbook store. Just check their web sites, www.Michaels.com and www.acmoore.com to see if there is one located by you.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    Wow Goofygirl, you really went out of your way to find that stuff! thanks!
    Hmm... I have a feeling that my cousin would know most of the MN stores, but if you could tell me the ones in Madison and Appleton in WI?

And I'll be checking out that website, Stitch. Thanks!
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

You are very welcome. I PM'ed the info to you.......
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Here is a real cute set of stickers from EK Success.

Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

This is a 3 by 3 stencil that comes out real cute as an outline when traced or use with a light box and dry emboss it for a nice raised effect. It is from All Night Media which is Plaid Enterprises.

Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Goofy4Mickeytd is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hello! This is my very first message on this website and I thought "Not another message board! Don't get involved! You don't have time!" But then I saw the magic word "scrapbooking" -- I love Disney more but I do LOVE scrapbooking! So, here I am. I wanted to be sure and read every message before suggesting Mousememories.com and I see April already did that. They manage to get their shipments in really fast. Around here (South-Metro Atlanta) it takes a few more days. I don't know why. But I did want to suggest for any of you who are driving down to WDW and you have a few extra minutes, and you're traveling south on I-75, stop on exit #221 (McDonough, Lovejoy) and you have two choices - go right into the shopping center right by the interstate (main stores are Target, BJ's, Michaels and Staples) and you will find Scrap Happy. Turn left off the interstate and you're headed to Scrapbook Bizarre. SB has the largest selection of Disney supplies. Scrap Happy is closer if you're in a hurry and a wonderful store - just not the selection. Scrapbook Biz. is 2 miles from the interstate on the right just behind Loco's Cafe.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Hmmmm.........we always fly, but maybe we will have to drive down sometime. No ulterior motives here............
    They call me "Nana"

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy4Mickeytd
    Hello! This is my very first message on this website and I thought "Not another message board! Don't get involved! You don't have time!" But then I saw the magic word "scrapbooking" -- I love Disney more but I do LOVE scrapbooking! So, here I am. I wanted to be sure and read every message before suggesting Mousememories.com and I see April already did that. They manage to get their shipments in really fast. Around here (South-Metro Atlanta) it takes a few more days. I don't know why. But I did want to suggest for any of you who are driving down to WDW and you have a few extra minutes, and you're traveling south on I-75, stop on exit #221 (McDonough, Lovejoy) and you have two choices - go right into the shopping center right by the interstate (main stores are Target, BJ's, Michaels and Staples) and you will find Scrap Happy. Turn left off the interstate and you're headed to Scrapbook Bizarre. SB has the largest selection of Disney supplies. Scrap Happy is closer if you're in a hurry and a wonderful store - just not the selection. Scrapbook Biz. is 2 miles from the interstate on the right just behind Loco's Cafe.
    to DWT.com Hope you enjoy the site.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast