Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Album Issues in the Disneyana forums; So it sounds like doing the books by park may be the way to go. Thanks everyone....
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    So it sounds like doing the books by park may be the way to go. Thanks everyone.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Uh................could you repeat that in English, please?

I didn't understand either...
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    ... I understood it all ...
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    ... I understood it all ...
    Have I mentioned lately that I love crashbunny and Stitch?? I'm not the only geek here!!!

Hmm, CrashBunny and Stitch - that sounds like some kind of video game...
    Maybe along the lines of Jazz Jackrabbit?

Edit: For everybody else, sorry about the geek talk. I was just describing how to make a set of albums that could be viewed from a computer. Pretty dry stuff, actually.
    Last edited by Jacknife; 06-16-2005 at 02:31 PM.

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    LOL, It's okay Jac, we realize we are in the minority!
    They call me "Nana"

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacknife
    Have I mentioned lately that I love crashbunny and Stitch?? I'm not the only geek here!!!

Hmm, CrashBunny and Stitch - that sounds like some kind of video game...
    Maybe along the lines of Jazz Jackrabbit?

Edit: For everybody else, sorry about the geek talk. I was just describing how to make a set of albums that could be viewed from a computer. Pretty dry stuff, actually.

Thank you I would love to be a video game character- and my son would be ever so proud!!! (put me and april in Kingdom Hearts!!!! )
    or I'd love to be a final fantasy character

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    Thank you I would love to be a video game character- and my son would be ever so proud!!! (put me and april in Kingdom Hearts!!!! )
    or I'd love to be a final fantasy character
    Those are the two games I would love to be in! I've always wanted to be a voice actor!

rhodisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I can relate to y'all saying you have the same shots of something year after year. I don't know why i do that..but I think I'll view my scrapbooks before I go back to WDW and actually write out attractions I have no picture of, or better still a list of what NOT to take again...like my 5th picture of the haunted mansion front lawn view, or my 8th picture of the fountain by POC. I love the idea of a book for each land and then for each park. I'd like to take pictures one time of all the topiaries I see. You guys have great ideas.
    Planning our 11th trip!!!
    Week after Christmas 2007POP Century
    Loved the new Pirates movie!!

Bernard&Bianca is offline A-Ticket holder
    April,
    Don't forget an ABC album. I use duplicate pictures and ones that don't really fit in some of my other albums. I do like a by the park album but I need to go a few more times to do that.
    -Buffy

(11) (7) (6) (2)

1980 - Disneyland 25th anniv. (I was 7)
    July 2004 - First trip to WDW DS 8th B'day
    2005 - April, Aug, Oct, Dec
    2007 - March and Dec

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    I was peeking at the ABC book on the other boards and thought it was a great idea. I may be using that one myself.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

After doing Tracy's book...doing a book per trip is never going to work, would be WAY to big.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Okay I need suggestions...and all Disney Photographers can help, not just scrapbookers.

I've been struggling over this since I came back from Disney on the 6th. While there for the all of 2 1/2 days I was there I took 458 photos. Normally my albums are in chronological order, with the thoughts of making each WDW trip it's own book. Well when looking over my pictures for the last trip about 30+ of them are Hidden Mickeys (which will already get their own album), about 100 are pictures of me and the people I was with and the rest are all of the park. And there must be a good 50 pictures of just the Haunted Mansion.

So looking back at all my other trips, the pictures are about the same (mostly images of the parks). So I got to thinking if I scrap the pictures according to trip, the books are going to look almost the same. So then I thought about pulling the people pictures out and scrapping those in my yearly books and then putting all the rest of the photos according to park, so I would have an album for just MK, divided by land and all the HM pictures together which would also help if I missed a detail in a prior year (with dates). I thought that would work, becuase you can see the changed through the years...but I don't know.

Any one have any suggestions? If you were viewing the albums, what would be more interesting to look at? I've been stressing about this for about 2 weeks now! (Hey..at least it has taken my mind off of the more important issues for awhile)

HELP! Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    I know exactly how you feel . I have well over 1,000 pictures from our last trip. My mom has also given me a box full of old pixs from 1971, '72 ect... as soon as I get our 2003 trip done, yes I said 2003... I am going to do an album "Then and Now..."
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    I know exactly how you feel . I have well over 1,000 pictures from our last trip. My mom has also given me a box full of old pixs from 1971, '72 ect... as soon as I get our 2003 trip done, yes I said 2003... I am going to do an album "Then and Now..."

BTW..don't know if I have told you Laura, but I love your pictures from the 1970s that you uploaded to the DWT galleries! Nice bit a nostalgia, so thank you very much!!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    The ABC book is a great idea! I'm going to do that one for my grandkids (if I ever get any).
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    BTW..don't know if I have told you Laura, but I love your pictures from the 1970s that you uploaded to the DWT galleries! Nice bit a nostalgia, so thank you very much!!
    Thanks Amanda . I hope that they bring back a lot of memories for those of us who are old enough to remember the parks back then .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    Thanks Amanda . I hope that they bring back a lot of memories for those of us who are old enough to remember the parks back then .

That's just it, I never go to WDW during that time. My first trip wasn't until my honeymoon in 2000. So, I am loving seeing your pictures. I am surprised Lou hasn't uploaded more pictures from the 1970s. I'd also love to see DL pictures from the 50s and 60s if anyone has them.....or even the NY 1964 World's fair.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast