Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Album Issues in the Disneyana forums; All the ideas have been great so far the ABC book is a terrific idea for those 2000 pictures I have Amanda I have some B&W pics of the 64 ...
    crashbunny is offline Moderator
    All the ideas have been great so far
    the ABC book is a terrific idea for those 2000 pictures I have

Amanda I have some B&W pics of the 64 fair - I've got to get DD to scan them for me

I thought I was the only one looking at the daunting task of getting thousand of pics organized

Right now I've got three baskets - WDW - Hawaii and Pets

got a box with 65 year old scrapbooks of my Mom's that I have to try to archive- they are in bad shape ( her stuff is a real hoot - I cant wait to get it all fixed up- she was always a trailblazer )

I', working on another way for all those same pics year to year- for me its usually the kids- so I've got a few over the years pages in mind for them and maybe me and the hubby(he went from brown to grey pretty quick )

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    That's just it, I never go to WDW during that time. My first trip wasn't until my honeymoon in 2000. So, I am loving seeing your pictures. I am surprised Lou hasn't uploaded more pictures from the 1970s. I'd also love to see DL pictures from the 50s and 60s if anyone has them.....or even the NY 1964 World's fair.
    My father gave me an original Disneyland Park book/guide from the opening year. Maybe I can post some of the pages on my gallery? What do you think?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    Right now I've got three baskets - WDW - Hawaii and Pets
    No wonder you are busy!!

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think having a book for each park is a GREAT idea! I personally would use an album with removable pages so I can add more for various areas as I take new pictures.
    I also like an album with each trip in order for special events and with other people. That way it will show how things change or it is a way to tell new stories.

Thanks for the idea!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Okay I need suggestions...and all Disney Photographers can help, not just scrapbookers.

I've been struggling over this since I came back from Disney on the 6th. While there for the all of 2 1/2 days I was there I took 458 photos. Normally my albums are in chronological order, with the thoughts of making each WDW trip it's own book. Well when looking over my pictures for the last trip about 30+ of them are Hidden Mickeys (which will already get their own album), about 100 are pictures of me and the people I was with and the rest are all of the park. And there must be a good 50 pictures of just the Haunted Mansion.

So looking back at all my other trips, the pictures are about the same (mostly images of the parks). So I got to thinking if I scrap the pictures according to trip, the books are going to look almost the same. So then I thought about pulling the people pictures out and scrapping those in my yearly books and then putting all the rest of the photos according to park, so I would have an album for just MK, divided by land and all the HM pictures together which would also help if I missed a detail in a prior year (with dates). I thought that would work, becuase you can see the changed through the years...but I don't know.

Any one have any suggestions? If you were viewing the albums, what would be more interesting to look at? I've been stressing about this for about 2 weeks now! (Hey..at least it has taken my mind off of the more important issues for awhile)

HELP! Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    You know, I was just thinking... Since you have so many of the same place, attraction, ect... There is nothing wrong with doing more that one book. I know that since there are always new embellishment and other goodies coming out, I think to myself, "Gosh, this would have been great for that picture of ...." Make sure you have all of your pictures on a disk, that way you can pull up what you need, when you need it for what ever album you may be working on .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Golly, I thought I took lots of pics! April, that's so awesome. I really don't have any "educated" suggestions. I like everyone else's ideas. For my trips,I'd make double pics of all pics of me & a character. I'd put 1 in my normal album & one in my autograph book, next to their autograph. That's a lot of fun to do! Before it was full, I'd use the same book & face characters would sit there & look through it before signing it.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    .....or even the NY 1964 World's fair.
    I wish my mom had thought to bring a camera to the Worlds Fair but I do remember it being awesome.

I will upload pics of WDW from 81 but I only have a few.....gosh if I new then what I know now I would have always had a camera with me.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123