Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Need to find Lyrics! in the Disneyana forums; Hi all, I'm in a Circle Journal Group at home and my current CJ is about memorable songs. I want to use the music from the Christmas parade at Disneyland ...
    Scrap-Vamp is offline B-Ticket Holder

Need to find Lyrics!

Hi all,

I'm in a Circle Journal Group at home and my current CJ is about memorable songs. I want to use the music from the Christmas parade at Disneyland Paris. I have tried googling but I don't really know where I should be looking!

Does anyone possibly have any idea where I might find them?

Thanks in advance
    Jen xXx

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Jen, try googleing downloads for Disneyland Paris Christmas parade. That is where I would start.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Is this it?

This year, it's a Christmas Ho, Ho, Ho Holiday early at Disneyland Paris and more than ever, we're dressing up for the occasion!

Magical garlands that twinkle brighter than any star and decorations glimmering, shimmering from afar.

There's Mickey and Minnie in the traditional Christmas Parade where you'll see your favourite Disney stories like Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella come to life. Father Christmas "jingles all the way" on his reindeer sleigh with Toy Soldiers in line and in time to the magical beat of the Nutcracker Suite!

The Christmas Magic continues under the Lights of Winter. Make a wish under the Giant Christmas Tree and watch the night light up with the spectacular Main Street Electrical Parade!

It's never been a better time to give the best present of all: a very, Merry Disneyland Paris Christmas.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...