Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss What size of book? in the Disneyana forums; I tend to stick with the 12x12 books, but I recently purchased a smaller version of the same scrapbook I have in 12x12 for my niece, Kaitlin. I think the ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

What size of book?

I tend to stick with the 12x12 books, but I recently purchased a smaller version of the same scrapbook I have in 12x12 for my niece, Kaitlin.
    I think the size of it is 8x8.
    I don't seem to be able to find the paper for this quite like I can for the larger size. Do any of you have this issue and if so, do you have suggestions?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I just use the 8 1.2 by 11 books this way they fit in with all the old albums . I recycle those old sticky albums by taking off the plastic cover and they give me a nice stiff page to do fun stuff on...just spray with the acid stuff. I just cut down the 12x12 papers to fit. Maybe you can do this with the 8x8 papers
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

rhodisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'm with you Vixen. I just like the size of the 8 1/2 by 11. They are easier to stack and hold. I also cut the papers from the 12" square pages and use the rest for the border. I find these books also fit better in a book shelf, if you choose to store them vertically. The square books you just about have to lay flat all the time. I'm planning my spring trip, and I'm making a list of Disney pages I already have and a photo list to take (planned shots) so I'll be able to use thoses pages without having to buy more. Hopefully I'll be able to get to that Scrapbook Store in Downtown Disney this time and drop some dough.
    Planning our 11th trip!!!
    Week after Christmas 2007POP Century
    Loved the new Pirates movie!!

AimeeBelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I've found 8 x 8 paper at AC Moore (though not in individual sheets).

I find that 8 x 8 albulms make great gifts. I just completed a small albulm to give to my husbands grandmother. She just celebrated her 100th birthday and I created a little scrapbook for her to look at and show off.

For my own albulms, I usually use 12 x 12 as they give me more room to lay stuff out.
    Aimee

Disneyfam is offline A-Ticket holder
    if you look at joann.com you can find a lot of 8x8 paper in packets. They are a really good deal, and often are on sale. The brand I usually find with 8x8 is Die Cuts With a View. They make great paper and cardstock. Joann.com also has a lot of disney embellishments and paper. good luck!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    You can even find 8 X 8 at, dare I say it, Wal-Mart and Target. Also, there are alot of Dollar Tree stores around and they carry scrapping stuff for, yes, one dollar. Also, those of us in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Florida, and Connecticut, can go to the Rag Shop for awesome colored cardstock that is 15 cents for 8.5 x 11 and 20 cents for 12 X 12.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!