Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Wow.....a Disney Scrapbooking board in the Disneyana forums; As this is my first post here, I couldn't pass up a Disney scrapbook board. I am glad to see there is a group of Disney scrappers! I feel this ...
    ames0475 is offline A-Ticket holder

Wow.....a Disney Scrapbooking board

As this is my first post here, I couldn't pass up a Disney scrapbook board. I am glad to see there is a group of Disney scrappers! I feel this may become my second mb home.

I am trying to get motivated to get my Disney World 2003 pictures scrapped before my trip this year (November) I have been in a lot of Disney and Disney World swaps at the Creating Keepsakes MB (same ID there in case any of you are members there) Maybe this board will be the motivation I need.

Do you post your lo's anywhere? (all new board to me.....just want to check out how things work) Just thought seeing some more Disney lo's would help me.

~*~Amy~*~

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards, Amy, and Happy Birthday!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Welcome to the board! Time to get started on that scrapbook!
    Not sure what a "lo" is, but we have shared some of our pages in our photos albums - go take a look! Then share some of your own!!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Welcome to the board! Time to get started on that scrapbook!
    Not sure what a "lo" is, but we have shared some of our pages in our photos albums - go take a look! Then share some of your own!!!!
    "lo" means layout..
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by ames0475
    As this is my first post here, I couldn't pass up a Disney scrapbook board. I am glad to see there is a group of Disney scrappers! I feel this may become my second mb home.

I am trying to get motivated to get my Disney World 2003 pictures scrapped before my trip this year (November) I have been in a lot of Disney and Disney World swaps at the Creating Keepsakes MB (same ID there in case any of you are members there) Maybe this board will be the motivation I need.

Do you post your lo's anywhere? (all new board to me.....just want to check out how things work) Just thought seeing some more Disney lo's would help me.

~*~Amy~*~
    Know how you feel . We took a trip for two 1/2 weeks and did everything ( even Universal Studios, Sea World, ect...). My husband and I have a bet going that I will not be able to finish our 2003 trip before we go agian in Sept. (I will win this one )
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

I'm still working on WDW Christmas trip 2003 as well as our June 2005 trip. I am hopeful to finish them up before our June 2006 trip, but I'm not holding my breath! I still have to upload my lastest pages......

KittieKathChick is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'm also glad to see a scrapbooking board. I've already bought some things and came up with layouts for my upcoming trip. I can't wait to find more things for my book at the store at Downtown Disney!

It's so cool to see everyone's disney pages and ideas. Keep up the great work everyone!

I love thissmilie!

Lovin' me some Jack Sparrow.
    Going back in May 2009.

hugemickeyfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    I posted this on the Toy Story page also but I came across a new Disney Scrapbooking website on my internet searches. It was www.disneyscrapper.com They are opening soon and they had cute stuff. I just thought some fellow scrappers would like my new found site.

Quote Originally Posted by hugemickeyfan
    I posted this on the Toy Story page also but I came across a new Disney Scrapbooking website on my internet searches. It was www.disneyscrapper.com They are opening soon and they had cute stuff. I just thought some fellow scrappers would like my new found site.
    Thanks for the new site!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER