Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss This weekend in the Disneyana forums; I promised Kaitlin that I would work with her on her scrapbook this weekend. So I am gonna bring her here for some ideas and help her with her layout ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

This weekend

I promised Kaitlin that I would work with her on her scrapbook this weekend. So I am gonna bring her here for some ideas and help her with her layout and stuff. It is hard for me to use scissors right now, so she will be in charge of the cutting.
    Any suggestions or ideas for a 10 year old's scrapbook that might be easy for her to put together!?

THANKS
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Ok, mom helped with the major cutting, but Kaitlin and I got some pages done. I showed her some of the pages y'all had posted recently and she thought they were cool.

I will post pictures of some of her stuff later - you just have to remember, she is 10!!

That's great Lara! Can't wait to see her pages! What a fun thing to do! I love scrapbooking with my Niece too, but she's 20 now! We will be busy on our WDW together after June!

I told her about your scrap days - she was amazed that you could work on something that long. Kids do not have a very long attention span these days...

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I have a hard time getting time to myself to scrapbook because my 11yr. old daughter LOVES to scrapbook with me. She has really become addicted to it and when I am out buying things for myself, I always seem to by her a bunch of stuff to. She seems to ask for my help quite a bit, but always does her own thing and it makes me very proud to see her get so involved in something positive using her creativity.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    There is a new scrapbooking store that just opened. I think Nicki and I will have to go and check them out on Sat.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER