Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Creative Memories in the Disneyana forums; Hey there! My wife just started as a Creative Memories dealer. She loves scrapbooking & has made some amazing pages, including some great Disney books from our recent trips. I'll ...
    UncleJumbaa is offline A-Ticket holder

Creative Memories

Hey there! My wife just started as a Creative Memories dealer. She loves scrapbooking & has made some amazing pages, including some great Disney books from our recent trips. I'll have to pick some of the best and post them. She even made me a little mini one that I carry around. In fact, any profits she makes are going to be the fund for our next Disney trip. Anyway, we live in Arlington Heights, IL and if anyone is in the general Chicagoland vicinity & would like to do a party, I'm sure she'd love to do it. She likes sharing what she knows & learning from others. And I know she'd make sure to get plenty of Disney stock! Her Creative Memories address is:

www.mycmsite.com/finney

Thanks & have fun!
    Last edited by UncleJumbaa; 06-06-2006 at 06:00 PM.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I went to the web site... were those layouts hers?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

UncleJumbaa is offline A-Ticket holder
    No, those aren't hers. The site is new to her (& my sister-in-law) and they haven't been able to post their stuff yet. To be honest, she's amazed me with some of the stuff she's done, some very similar to those. That's half the reason she's so excited about it. I swear I'll post some of her stuff soon. I love flipping through our Disney books. Thanks for checking it out!

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    My friend's mom works as a Creative Memories dealer and is also a student. I love buying stuff for her and since I am a close friend I get some stuff for free!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney