Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss castle for scrapbook page in the Disneyana forums; Hello Everyone!! I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get this castle and the stickers. I have looked and looked and I can't find it. If anyone ...
    sheababy is offline A-Ticket holder

castle for scrapbook page

Hello Everyone!!
    I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get this castle and the stickers. I have looked and looked and I can't find it. If anyone can help me please email at cscdowell@yahoo.com. Thanks - Shea

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Did you try and email the person who created the layout? It's real cute.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Tiggerfanaz is offline A-Ticket holder

I know where this is...

The castle is in a scrapbook pack from disneyland. The mickey & minnie tickers are actually cut outs/punchouts from a disneyscrapbook pack too. I have them both but not handy. I will look them up & let you know if you still need them. I know I had to get the scrapbook pack from disneyland. I am sure you can order it on line some where. (I think I have a site that had em too) Not sure about the dragon ones. (scan too small to see details) Hope this helps...

Hello Everyone!!
    I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get this castle and the stickers. I have looked and looked and I can't find it. If anyone can help me please email at cscdowell@yahoo.com. Thanks - Shea[/QUOTE]