Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Disney Letters in the Disneyana forums; I am looking for Disney letters, specifically paper cut-out letters that look like Walt Disney Script. Does anyone know where I can find these? If you know of any other ...
    KittieKathChick is offline B-Ticket Holder

Disney Letters

I am looking for Disney letters, specifically paper cut-out letters that look like Walt Disney Script. Does anyone know where I can find these? If you know of any other cool disney letters, free feel to tell about those too. Thanks in advance!

I love thissmilie!

Lovin' me some Jack Sparrow.
    Going back in May 2009.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    I don't know of cut outs, but i know that my local A.C. Moore carries small stamps with walt style writing on them.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I have a set of small stamps with Mickey head alphabets. I also have some Mickey head letters. I've never seen any that are a Walt Disney script.
    They call me "Nana"

KittieKathChick is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hmm I have seen some die cuts or laser cut letters on some layouts online. I'll just have to keep looking. Thanks.

I love thissmilie!

Lovin' me some Jack Sparrow.
    Going back in May 2009.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    There is a Walt Disney script that you can download onto your computer that I use all the time. It is at fontface.com

Maybe that is what they are using and cutting the letters out.
    They call me "Nana"

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    They were most likely done on a Wishblade or someone used the Disney die cut that Creative Memories sells (or sold).

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    There is a laser cutting machine out there, but it's pretty pricey from what i remember. but that might be able to cut it.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

baccimia is offline Fastpass Holder
    you may want to contact your local scrapbook store...i know there was a shop in shelby twp michigan that i used to go to that had the diecut letters that i was able to use when i scrapped there....pm and i can give you the name of it and maybe they could send you the letters that you need!

A little pixie dust can fix anything!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnF
    There is a laser cutting machine out there, but it's pretty pricey from what i remember. but that might be able to cut it.

That would most likely be the Wishblade. Two of the stores I go to has it and I have yet to see the Disney font.

Quote Originally Posted by baccimia
    you may want to contact your local scrapbook store...i know there was a shop in shelby twp michigan that i used to go to that had the diecut letters that i was able to use when i scrapped there....pm and i can give you the name of it and maybe they could send you the letters that you need!
    That's right up the road from me! Would you possibly be speaking of the Scrapbook Tree or possibly Simple Pleasures?!?!?

baccimia is offline Fastpass Holder
    lol...i was thinking of scrapbook tree!! what a small world....ooppss....no pun intended!!

I know that scrapbook jungle had the dies too....but they closed the retail store anw were supposed to be going internet only....not sure if that ever happened!!

good to meet another michigander....i just recently relocated to kentucky....i was born and raised in MI!!

A little pixie dust can fix anything!

hugemickeyfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    Some stores have diecut machines but the Walt Disney script is hard to find. I am ordering a couple from a site called www.disneyscrapper.com. They are new but they have all kinds of words like character names and Disney World names. They had the Disney script font to choose from.