Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss I can't find Stitch! in the Disneyana forums; Has anybody seen any Stitch scrapbooking items anywhere? I can't find ANYTHING with Stitch on it. I'm driving myself crazy!...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!

I can't find Stitch!

Has anybody seen any Stitch scrapbooking items anywhere? I can't find ANYTHING with Stitch on it. I'm driving myself crazy!
    They call me "Nana"

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    There isn't anything....it's a torn in my side.

There is a punch, but that is it.

Isn't it astonishing that at WDW you can't get away from the little bugger, but when you WANT him, he is nowhere to be found!
    They call me "Nana"

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Tell me about it! EK makes every other character you would think there would be a Stitch!

This site has one lame die cut, but that's it. http://www.mousememories.com/Stitch_...x?parentID=290

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!

Here is an idea!

I was killing myself looking for "little green men" from Toy Story and could not find anything . I looked through Yahoo Images and copied and pasted an image that was PERFECT and printed them, cut the out and used them as die cuts for my layout. Whe I get it up, let me know what you think.
    *It was for my Pizza Plant layout
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Hey T, just do some paper piecing. I think that I have a coloring book photo of him somewhere.....that's all you need and you can make one!

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    I was killing myself looking for "little green men" from Toy Story and could not find anything . I looked through Yahoo Images and copied and pasted an image that was PERFECT and printed them, cut the out and used them as die cuts for my layout. Whe I get it up, let me know what you think.
    *It was for my Pizza Plant layout

Hey Laura, I was able to find stickers of the "little green men" from Toy Story.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Hey Laura, I was able to find stickers of the "little green men" from Toy Story.
    WHERE?????
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

I could swear that I had seen them at some point in time but, I never got them . Boy did that teach me a lesson... now if I see something that I MIGHT need at SOME point in time, I buy it!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    WHERE?????

I think I bought them at Wal-Mart actually...... I still have some if you are in need! They were on sheets with Buzz and some planets.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I think I bought them at Wal-Mart actually...... I still have some if you are in need! They were on sheets with Buzz and some planets.
    Thanks, but I think I did o.k. with what I used. Go look at my Disney scrapbook album and let me know what you think.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Do any of you have one of those Xyron thingies? You can print pics or cut from magazines or whatever, and run them thru this little X-shaped thing and it, ummm, kind of laminates the pictures, but one side is peel and stick...so you can MAKE your own stickers....assuming you can find the pictures to start with. I know this company makes a bucnh of scrapbook stuff, but I bought a little cheapie thing and it works fine. I print words in powerpoint and then make them sticky for my scrapbooks....it works good!

The "machine" isn't very big...maybe 5" tall, and shaped like an X....wasn't too expensive...
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessTammi
    Do any of you have one of those Xyron thingies?
    Sorry, I'm just in one of those moods.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    no apologies necessary....that is a, um...well, yea...you know.

<------Xyron thingy.
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Cool Beans! I'm going to have to get me one of those thingies!
    They call me "Nana"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast