Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Some unique backgrounds in the Disneyana forums; Was playing around on the Disney official site today and was looking for a new wallpaper for the computer. On this section of the site http://disney.go.com/desktopstop/today/ are all sorts of ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Some unique backgrounds

Was playing around on the Disney official site today and was looking for a new wallpaper for the computer. On this section of the site http://disney.go.com/desktopstop/today/ are all sorts of wallpapers, screensavers, avatars, etc that you can download or save as for free. They have a neat section under some(not all) of the character choices that are called "WALLTILES" They are the absolute perfect backgrounds for scrapbook pages. Some are even set up that all you have to do is slap a pic in the blank space and WALLA! you have a very simple but very cute page done.

For some reason my puter makes me rotate them to be able to print out on a 8 1/2 x 11 page (which is my choice of size for scrapbooking) but they look really neat. If you wanted to print them smaller which I tried one(a Tink repeated pattern) like that, it makes a nice frame for pics too. Heck even some of the wallpapers or icons on there could be used in the same way.

Now, no one is allowed to use the one with Mrs. Potts, Chip and Footstool...that one is mine only for the lone pic I have of Beauty and the Beast

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Thanks Vixen. Those were cute but, I can't choose!!!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    lol...that is my problem too....LOL and you are welcome.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    How do you come upon these things?

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney