Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Scrapbooking and Card Sketches in the Disneyana forums; This thread is not a challenge. There is a seperate challenges forum located here: Challenges To post your work, you have to upload it to the Scrapbooking Photo Album and ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    This thread is not a challenge. There is a seperate challenges forum located here:

Challenges

To post your work, you have to upload it to the Scrapbooking Photo Album and then link the image to the challenge thread.

michelle320 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Oops! I thought the beginning of the thread was in reference too the sketch challenge for the card or layout. Thanks Stitch, I appreciate you posting the links! I'll try to watch my topics a little more closer. Still trying to get used to the format.

Michelle G

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle320 View Post
    Oops! I thought the beginning of the thread was in reference too the sketch challenge for the card or layout. Thanks Stitch, I appreciate you posting the links! I'll try to watch my topics a little more closer. Still trying to get used to the format.

Michelle G
    Hey, we were all new somewhere at one time right.....just ask if you need any help navigating this site. I have to say I'm just thrilled that more and more people are joining us at DWT and taking advantage of the wonderful job April has done with this scrapbooking forum. Yes, that is the voice of a proud mama!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    I agree it is a great electronic die cut machine....but my heart still belongs to Quickutz.
    I have both, they are both great but the cricut can take a letter or shape and cut it in 6 or more versions and in many sizes due to way you choose it to on the keyboard. Quikcut cuts the die and thats it.

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Quote Originally Posted by sdale1227 View Post
    I have both, they are both great but the cricut can take a letter or shape and cut it in 6 or more versions and in many sizes due to way you choose it to on the keyboard. Quikcut cuts the die and thats it.
    I love me QK and will never give it up. I also have a Revolution. There is a cricut in the house and I have used it once for a layout. It's not my favorite tool. If I am going to purchase an electronic device, it will be the Wishblade or the Silhouette.

But we each love the tools that we love and we use our tools in our own special way. That's what so nice about scrapbooking....give 12 people the same materials and get 12 different creations.

If I am going to purchase an electronic device, it will be the Wishblade or the Silhouette.

Wishblade is my favorite!!!

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    I love me QK and will never give it up. I also have a Revolution. There is a cricut in the house and I have used it once for a layout. It's not my favorite tool. If I am going to purchase an electronic device, it will be the Wishblade or the Silhouette.

But we each love the tools that we love and we use our tools in our own special way. That's what so nice about scrapbooking....give 12 people the same materials and get 12 different creations.

I would love a wishblade too! Being a graphic artist , i could get some great diecuts out of that.... its so frustrating not being able to cut exactly what i envision even with all the tools i have, sometimes they just don't fit my page.

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Here is another great site for sketches!

Little Book of Sketches

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the info. I put it in my favorites folder for future use.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

sjh801 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I really like the Page Maps site. I love having the template and plugging in my photos and ideas.
    Sandy

SnowCinder82 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Scrapbooking and Card Sketches

EEK! I love Disney, I love Scrapbooking, and I love Disney Scrapbooking i'm glad this is part of the forums
    Lovin' Disney since 1982

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12