Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Scrapbooking and Card Sketches in the Disneyana forums; This thread is not a challenge. There is a seperate challenges forum located here: Challenges To post your work, you have to upload it to the Scrapbooking Photo Album and ...
  1. #16
    Stitch's Avatar
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,325
    This thread is not a challenge. There is a seperate challenges forum located here:

    Challenges

    To post your work, you have to upload it to the Scrapbooking Photo Album and then link the image to the challenge thread.

  2. #17
    michelle320 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    9
    Oops! I thought the beginning of the thread was in reference too the sketch challenge for the card or layout. Thanks Stitch, I appreciate you posting the links! I'll try to watch my topics a little more closer. Still trying to get used to the format.

    Michelle G

  3. #18
    Goofygirl's Avatar
    Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle320 View Post
    Oops! I thought the beginning of the thread was in reference too the sketch challenge for the card or layout. Thanks Stitch, I appreciate you posting the links! I'll try to watch my topics a little more closer. Still trying to get used to the format.

    Michelle G
    Hey, we were all new somewhere at one time right.....just ask if you need any help navigating this site. I have to say I'm just thrilled that more and more people are joining us at DWT and taking advantage of the wonderful job April has done with this scrapbooking forum. Yes, that is the voice of a proud mama!
    Janet

    Gawrsh! Hyuk!

  4. #19
    sdale1227's Avatar
    sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    I'm a Jersey Girl
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    I agree it is a great electronic die cut machine....but my heart still belongs to Quickutz.
    I have both, they are both great but the cricut can take a letter or shape and cut it in 6 or more versions and in many sizes due to way you choose it to on the keyboard. Quikcut cuts the die and thats it.

    Have a Magical Day! Sharon

    "You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......


  5. #20
    Stitch's Avatar
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,325
    Quote Originally Posted by sdale1227 View Post
    I have both, they are both great but the cricut can take a letter or shape and cut it in 6 or more versions and in many sizes due to way you choose it to on the keyboard. Quikcut cuts the die and thats it.
    I love me QK and will never give it up. I also have a Revolution. There is a cricut in the house and I have used it once for a layout. It's not my favorite tool. If I am going to purchase an electronic device, it will be the Wishblade or the Silhouette.

    But we each love the tools that we love and we use our tools in our own special way. That's what so nice about scrapbooking....give 12 people the same materials and get 12 different creations.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    If I am going to purchase an electronic device, it will be the Wishblade or the Silhouette.

    Wishblade is my favorite!!!

  7. #22
    sdale1227's Avatar
    sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    I'm a Jersey Girl
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    I love me QK and will never give it up. I also have a Revolution. There is a cricut in the house and I have used it once for a layout. It's not my favorite tool. If I am going to purchase an electronic device, it will be the Wishblade or the Silhouette.

    But we each love the tools that we love and we use our tools in our own special way. That's what so nice about scrapbooking....give 12 people the same materials and get 12 different creations.

    I would love a wishblade too! Being a graphic artist , i could get some great diecuts out of that.... its so frustrating not being able to cut exactly what i envision even with all the tools i have, sometimes they just don't fit my page.

    Have a Magical Day! Sharon

    "You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......


  8. #23
    Stitch's Avatar
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,325
    Here is another great site for sketches!

    Little Book of Sketches

  9. #24
    nestinggal's Avatar
    nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    252
    Thanks for the info. I put it in my favorites folder for future use.
    Raelynn

    August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

  10. #25
    sjh801's Avatar
    sjh801 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    77
    I really like the Page Maps site. I love having the template and plugging in my photos and ideas.
    Sandy





  11. #26
    SnowCinder82's Avatar
    SnowCinder82 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    99

    Re: Scrapbooking and Card Sketches

    EEK! I love Disney, I love Scrapbooking, and I love Disney Scrapbooking i'm glad this is part of the forums
    Lovin' Disney since 1982

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •