Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss JoAnn's sales ad August 19-Sept 1 2006 in the Disneyana forums; Just finished looking through the new ad and there are some WONDERFUL deals they are having for a three day sale next weekend August 25-27th. If anybody is looking for ...

JoAnn's sales ad August 19-Sept 1 2006

Just finished looking through the new ad and there are some WONDERFUL deals they are having for a three day sale next weekend August 25-27th. If anybody is looking for a scrapbooking tote on rollers, they will be having their JoAnn Scrap Essential brand 16" tall and 19" wide rolling tote on sale for $17.99, it is regularly $59.99 so that's a great deal and would be a great starter tote! That same weekend their open stock papers will all be 6 for 96 cents. As well as 40% off of all their glues, tapes and adhesives.

The entire two week sale includes 40% off of all their Sizzix machines and dies. 40% off of their JoAnn Scrap Essentials Embellishments, as well as other "selected" scrapbooking supplies. Really good deal on their 8 1/2 X 11" value pack of papers (which I use for matting sometimes) for $1.99 a pack (these are normally $3.99-4.99 a pack).

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up in case you do not get thier sales ads.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Thanks MElissa - that is a GREAT sale!
    Will definately check it out.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I've already talked to the bank about putting a second mortgage on the house!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I've already talked to the bank about putting a second mortgage on the house!
    This scrapbooking addiction could definitely make that a possible thing to do!