Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Help! Can't find Monsters! in the Disneyana forums; Ok. You gusy were great in helping out last time so here I am again! I have 5 pages left to finish my Disney Vacation book. (Yes it has taken ...
    Tiggerfanaz is offline A-Ticket holder

Help! Can't find Monsters!

Ok. You gusy were great in helping out last time so here I am again! I have 5 pages left to finish my Disney Vacation book. (Yes it has taken me all year! bleh!) I would reeally like to finish it before we go back to Disneyland in October!
    I have been all over here in town & the web looking for Monsters Inc stuff. I have the awesome 3-D Mike from EK success (too cool) but where are the others?!?! If any of you ahve any ideas for a page I would love it. All I ahve is a single pic of my girls in front of the mural of the monsters (new ride had not been out yet) and it is sooooo cute! I HAVE to put it in the book. Any ideas you guys might have would be fantastic!
    Love ya!
    TTFN!
    PS THANKS FOR THE HELP WITH THE TOT PAGE!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Have you looked at Mousememories.com? They have a lot of stuff.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    you could always download pictures of the monsters if yu can find them and print them out on paper and then cut them out. ive had to do that before.
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    And then when you finish your page, you can find a challenge category where it will fit and post it there for all of us to oooohh and aaaahhh over!

I think I am going to have to make a first attempt at paper piecing using some cool clipart of monsters I found. Any hints, tips or clue on how to go about that?
    PS went to Mousememories & bought the Mike sticker they have. Barbara from Guest relations said they are getting ready to release a ton of new stuff mid september. I am just to impatient to wait that long. hee hee

where do i find the "challenge" catagory to upload pages?

Let us know how it goes. I think I am going to have to give Terk a whirl with the paper piecing for our latest challenge. I haven't seen any Tarzan stickers. Unless you have a few spare ones lying around?

The challenge forum is a sub forum of this forum. At the very top of this page click on the scrapbooking link then click on the challenge link in blue under this topic.

Did that make sense? I'm confused and I know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    And then when you finish your page, you can find a challenge category where it will fit and post it there for all of us to oooohh and aaaahhh over!
    I would love to do that!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

michelle320 is offline A-Ticket holder
    You could try your hand at making a photo frame of Boo's door, have the door swung open to show your girls standing with Mike and Sulley. I think the door is white with pink flowers on it.

Michelle G

Quote Originally Posted by michelle320 View Post
    You could try your hand at making a photo frame of Boo's door, have the door swung open to show your girls standing with Mike and Sulley. I think the door is white with pink flowers on it.

Michelle G

OMG that is a great idea!!! I wish i had pictures to do that!!!

michelle320 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenny_Mouse View Post
    OMG that is a great idea!!! I wish i had pictures to do that!!!
    Well now you've got another entry for your "list of photos" you need to take for your next Disney trip!

Will it be to WDW or DL?

Michelle G

Quote Originally Posted by michelle320 View Post
    Well now you've got another entry for your "list of photos" you need to take for your next Disney trip!

Will it be to WDW or DL?

Michelle G

Oh it will def be wdw! I have never been to DL but thats a bit far for me to travel (im on the east coast). i really want to go the first week in december and do the 1/2 cruise 1/2 wdw trip. but i gotta convince hubby first (we really need to move first!)

scrapindisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi just wanted to let you know if you can hold off on your page a couple of weeks there are new EK Monsters Inc items coming out!!! I work for a scrapbook store & I went to CHA in Chicago to see all the new release items. Late Sept they will release Boo, Sully, Sully & Mike together and some awesome titles to go with them. Hope this helps. If you want I can post when they are available..since I do all the purchasing for the store & I am opening my own online disney scrapbooking store I pretty much know all the new disney products that are coming out!
    Darlene

New stickers!

I just recived an email newsletter from http://ktcrafts.com and they have some brand new Monster, Inc. stickers and a bunch of other real cute new stuff. Go check it out.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast