Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss DisneyScrappers Yahoo Message Group! in the Disneyana forums; I just happened to stumble across DisneyWorldTrivia.com this evening as I was trying to help someone with a search for information for the "Walk Around the World Bricks". When I ...
    michelle320 is offline A-Ticket holder

DisneyScrappers Yahoo Message Group!

I just happened to stumble across DisneyWorldTrivia.com this evening as I was trying to help someone with a search for information for the "Walk Around the World Bricks". When I saw the scrapbooking Disney forum I was very excited! I found so many new faces! I thought for sure I'd recognize someone!

I am the moderator of the DisneyScrappers Yahoo message board. I just wanted to invite all of you to come and join our group and share the wonderful world of Disney scrapping with us too! I realize you have a great group here, but just incase you were wondering if you were the only ones scrapping Disney albums, your not! Our group has almost 1500 members! Mind you we don't all talk at the same time but there are a good number of us who chat daily about Disney theme parks and scrapping our Disney vacations. We've been an active group since 1999 and are still going strong.

We have a monthly scrapbook challenge with 2 winners randomly drawn from out participants to win $10 Gift Codes to www.Mousememories.com. We are currently working on Title Listinsgs for the parks, Scavenger Photo Hunts, and product reviews. Everyone is invited to add their own ideas to each project to share with the group. Sometimes we get a little off topic but we are usually back on track within a day. We have tons of layouts to share and even have a backup group for storage of layouts only called DisneyScrappers2. Swaps are not posted without permission and all discussions are taken off board so you won't be bored with swap chatter.

If you are interested, please come join us at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DisneyScrappers/

I enjoyed reading through some of your message threads!

Michelle G

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    very neat group(yes I joined). Lots of great ideas and fun. Thanks for the link and welcome to the site.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Okay i joined too!!! gotta love that combination... disney and scrapping!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    If I can I will try the challenge for the month. At least if mine is not great, I still have a random chance of winning 10$ LOL

Did you see the ones for July(I think) Nenny? They are just NEAT looking. I really want to try one like that, but would have to wait till the little one is asleep at nite, cause she would want to "help" put the puzzle together. LOL

NOOO i didnt but now im gonna go look!!!!!!

ohhh the puzzle! I have TRIED this before and it never works for me!!! LOL

i might try the September challenge though. my mom and i bought sooo many postcards last time we were there and i hardly used them! now i just might do that! ohhh i can feel the creative juices flowing already! LOL

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle320 View Post
    I am the moderator of the DisneyScrappers Yahoo message board. I just wanted to invite all of you to come and join our group and share the wonderful world of Disney scrapping with us too!
    Michelle, to DWT and thanks for the invite and the link! I reciprocated with one in return to your group and I hope I posted it correctly......
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

michelle320 is offline A-Ticket holder
    <<thanks for the invite and the link! I reciprocated with one in return to your group and I hope I posted it correctly>>

Thanks for the welcome! And I'm pretty sure your message got posted! I'm almost postitive I saw it. :oD I've really enjoyed navigating through some of the group's messages. I took a peek at the challenges and hope to try my hand at one of them. I'm still trying to finish up my pages from DisneyScrappers August Challenge. I managed to finish my first page but didn't get the remaining three done. I want to get those pages off my table before I attack anything else! (NOT to mention I need the space! lol!)

I'm looking forward to seeing everyones results from the challenges!

Michelle G

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I have been a member of this group for sometime now but, have never posted a message or layout yet.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER