Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Scrapbookers, what do you think about this? in the Disneyana forums; I read back through all the posts and still wasn't sure who wanted to do what so if I missed anyone please be sure to tell me so I have ...
    Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    I read back through all the posts and still wasn't sure who wanted to do what so if I missed anyone please be sure to tell me so I have an accurate count.

Updated List.....

Kit idea:

Stitch
    iwannabeminnie
    zcook9
    Nenny_Mouse
    cjborne2
    nestinggal
    Suiteliferoxs
    vixen101485
    GaRain
    disneydreamer98
    uratoon
    AnnF

Photo idea:

goofygirl
    zcook9
    disneydreamer98 (not lost in the shuffle, just missing for a minute or 2)
    iwannabeminnie
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Since it is getting to be running neck to neck...why not both? I will take over one end of it if it is too much for ya. I will do the picture one since I am not interested in that as much. Besides I would like to be surprised with a kit of stuff in the mail--more of a challenge. I dont have anything else to do and it will keep my mind off other issues.
    Last edited by vixen101485; 09-12-2006 at 02:13 PM.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    if we all agree this is a cool idea, i am volunteering to do the second kit, once we get the ball rolling on the first one.
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Then I'll volunteer to do the 3rd kit.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

The Photo Idea could be cool. If say I sent 4-5 of my pictures to 3 people and Nenny_Mouse sent her pictures to 3 people and we could see what other people do with your photos. I did this with a scrapbook forum that I belong to http://www.scrapbookeronline.com/mod...article&sid=70

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

OH that would be fun Ann. You would have to send descriptions of the photos too(kinda like journaling) I like that idea. And you wouldnt need a lot of rules, just send them out and say "scrap me" Even if you sent them to one person it would still be fun. Just give the person a set time period to get the finished page back to you. Only thing you would have to specify is what size scrapbook you work in so you would be able to put them up when you got them back ....I am weird and only do 8 1/2 x 11 but would like to do a bigger page for the challenge as someone else that normally works 12 x12 would be challenged at my size.

Get a group and randomly draw names kinda like a lottery ...a name and a number deal.

If we would do it like this I wouldnt mind doing both and would still be OK with taking care of the details on the photo one. I really need something to occupy me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    OH that would be fun Ann. You would have to send descriptions of the photos too(kinda like journaling) I like that idea. And you wouldnt need a lot of rules, just send them out and say "scrap me" Even if you sent them to one person it would still be fun. Just give the person a set time period to get the finished page back to you.

Okay....so wait a minute....if we do the photo thing we would be doing a LO for the actual person who sent the photo's to us? I thought that we would be using someone else's photo's to do a page for our own book.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Ok, maybe we need to iron out exactly what the photo one is about. I thought everyone would get the same photos to use. But I like the way Ann and Vixen are explaining it.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I thought everybody would be scrapping the same photo also. Janet said generic photos, so I thought we would all be scrapping the same photos our own way. Like we each would get a copy of Cinderella's castle, Sorcerer Mickey's hat, Spaceship Earth, and the Tree of Life and then we would create a layout using those four photos.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Okay, I need to jump in here.

Goofygirl (who for those that don't know or haven't picked up on is my mother) has some great ideas here! Let's give her a chance to work out the details and tell us how it will work.

There is also some issue that need to be worked out before we move forward with any challenge that involves mailing things. (hence why the swap and the circle journal have not started yet.)

If you have an idea for a challenge or feature of the scrapbooking forum, please pm it to me. I have lot of plans for this site and I would hate to duplicate efforts.

Thank you all for your support and excitement!

It is always nice to throw ideas off each other and maybe jumpstart ideas in others.
    Even if we dont so some of the ideas here, we may be able to do them elsewhere in our existance with other ppl. Or we could start a thread on ideas for scrapping fun here on the site or on our own, to give everyone that incentive(something to spark the mojo...LOL) and if the ideas are already in the works for here it could be known on that thread so that they wont be duplicated. Is that cool?
    Plus others might like a chance to organize something fun without stepping on others toes. I already have something floating around in my brain that will prob be started soon but is a surprise for someone and wont be posted on the boards that involves mailing and I pretty much have it worked out with that part. It will be something that even if you dont scrap you should be able to contribute to. I will PM everyone that may be interested and even some who might not be soon as I work out all the little things and purchase what is needed. Probably by this weekend sometime. I REALLY NEED something to occupy my time to relieve severe stress that I have been going thru. Doctor's orders(not joking)

BTW I thot it was a generic photo too and that is why I wasnt interested in doing that one...I have enuf of my own photos to do and if I did a LO I wanted it to mean something to me. I use other pics to accent mine sometimes but that is the extent of it. I liked how Ann presented it and simplified it a bit. That way we would be doing something for someone else as a gift (sorta)

I wasn't sure if it was going to be generic photos, I have generic photos of everything. If it's going to be something along the lines of what i posted, please sign me up.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123