Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Help me scrapbookers... in the Disneyana forums; Ok, who has one of those die cast things? the ones with seperate die punches in shapes and stuff - I forget the name right now. I am in desperate ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Help me scrapbookers...

Ok, who has one of those die cast things? the ones with seperate die punches in shapes and stuff - I forget the name right now.
    I am in desperate need of some kid figures for a book I am working on for my volunteer group.
    HELP ME PLEASE, my Michael's does not have the appropriate die's available on scrap nights.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Ok, who has one of those die cast things? the ones with seperate die punches in shapes and stuff - I forget the name right now.
    I am in desperate need of some kid figures for a book I am working on for my volunteer group.
    HELP ME PLEASE, my Michael's does not have the appropriate die's available on scrap nights.
    If you have a local Memories they should have an AccuCut (sp) and you can choose the size and clothes you want. There also are EK Paperkins that are children which have been discontinued in most stores but you can get them on ebay pretty cheap and they are very cute. HTH!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Help me, scrappers. Help, help, me scrappers. Help me, scrappers, yeah...

Oops. Sorry for the interruption.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Help me, scrappers. Help, help, me scrappers. Help me, scrappers, yeah...

Oops. Sorry for the interruption.
    Are you picking on me!? sniff sniff

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    if you are looking for specific kid figures let me know. the scrapbook store that i live near (in buffalo, ny) has a TON of the paperkins. i would be more than happy to go get them and ship them too yu!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Are you picking on me!? sniff sniff
    No way am I picking on you. I just have stuck in a useless lobe of my brain, thousands and thousands of songs. I can hear something and it automatically triggers my instant playback mode and I burst into song. Picking on you? NO WAY! I would NEVER pick on YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    No way am I picking on you. I just have stuck in a useless lobe of my brain, thousands and thousands of songs. I can hear something and it automatically triggers my instant playback mode and I burst into song. Picking on you? NO WAY! I would NEVER pick on YOU!

That's ok, I do that too!!!

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I can cut some for you if you need, i have the small sizzix body and then a big body at work, just pm the color(s) you want and your addy and I'll get them out by the end of the week if you want.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*