Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Vacation Club Discuss What is DVC in the Vacation Planning forums; I have no idea what the Disney Vacation Club is but does it have anything to do with those kiosks in all the parks?...
    DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder

What is DVC

I have no idea what the Disney Vacation Club is but does it have anything to do with those kiosks in all the parks?
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    DVC = Disney Vacation Club and yes it has something to do with all of the kiosks around the parks and resorts. The Kiosks are a sales display.
    The vacation club offers guests a chance at having a piece of the magic through a timeshare offer they have through the purchase in a point system. You can go to: http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/index for more information. My husband and I belong and LOVE IT! We stay at the Beach Club Villas. It allows us a vacation every year away from the stress of the outside world. We also get a few perks from being DVC members. You can also purchase points through some timeshare resales just make sure everything is up to date if you purchase through them. Everything meaning annual dues, monthly payments, ect...

Good Luck!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Oh its timeshare.....okay thanks for the info
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    Its more than a timeshare. It more flexable and deffently more enjoyble than timeshares at boring places. We have been DVC menbers at Saratoga Springs since 2005 and love it. Today we just booked our next trip for this comming December. If your interested, the only thing I can tell you is to, look at all your options to buy (either Disney or DVC by Resale), and consider how much you want to spend on points. You don't need too many points, but you want enough to get the kind of room you want at the time of year you want. It took us four weeks from the time we decided to look in to DVC to the time we said yes. We are sooo glad we said yes.
    1978, 83 Contemporary Garden, 2001 Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 Grand Floridian, 2003 Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dizfanfamily View Post
    Its more than a timeshare. It more flexable and deffently more enjoyble than timeshares at boring places. If your interested, the only thing I can tell you is to, look at all your options to buy (either Disney or DVC by Resale), and consider how much you want to spend on points. You don't need too many points, but you want enough to get the kind of room you want at the time of year you want. We are sooo glad we said yes.
    I agree - It is definately more than a timeshare! I is unlike any other timeshare I have ever been to.

I agree - Looking at all your options and know that you can use your points outside Disney properties if you would like to. If you are at WDW take a tour of what the room layouts look like. That will help you see the difference in size and points.

We couldn't be happier with our DVC membership! We can't wait to purchase more points!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

disneysister is offline D-Ticket Holder
    It was THE best thing we ever did!

12/1971, 6/95, 2/05, 12/05 & 06 CR 6/2000 , 8/02 Wilderness Lodge, 07/03 Home to BCV and VB, 07/04, 07/05, 06/06 VWL & AKL, 07/07 VWL, 04/08 AKV, 06/08 VWL and AKV,12/08 Poly 6/09 Kidani and first cruise on the Wonder, BLT 6/2010, Wonder 8/2010.