Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Vacation Club Discuss Old Key West-pool music in the Vacation Planning forums; Just a question I had for everybody here...Ive been feeliong kinda down about goin to WDW recently...and we are vacation club members. Just wondewring if anybody would know the list ...
    shawnymike88 is offline A-Ticket holder

Old Key West-pool music

Just a question I had for everybody here...Ive been feeliong kinda down about goin to WDW recently...and we are vacation club members. Just wondewring if anybody would know the list of songs that are played at the pools at OKW. Feeling kinda nostalgic and i heard a jimmy buffet song on the radio the other day...and it put me right back at the pool! So if anybody has any recollection of the songs..it would be a big help!

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    We are DVC members also, and we always stay at OKW when we go down. I really can't remember which songs are played though. For some reason, all I remember is Caribbean Music.

I am trying to find it for you, but this is an awesome page for OKW(Doesn't really help you, though)http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/okwss.htm

If I find out any information on the music played, I will definitely post here. Sorry that I couldn't help!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

shawnymike88 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Yeah really...i just want to make a CD of the music from the pool....just to kick back and relax here at home to! Nothing quite like hearing that music after a long day at the parks!