Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Vacation Club Discuss ? about points to long time DVC members in the Vacation Planning forums; Lol Eric! The WOW Villa! Yep, I toured it! We bought my childhood home two years ago and my parents bought an 80 acre farm. In a few more years ...
    liljam is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Lol Eric! The WOW Villa! Yep, I toured it! We bought my childhood home two years ago and my parents bought an 80 acre farm. In a few more years once I get my mortgage down a bit more, we're planning to build a new home on the farm and I told my husband after the tour that a house similar to that is what I want lol! Of course will make slight adjustments to make it more homey and less first classy but, yep I toured it and love it so much that I want to BUILD it!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Leslee

Saratoga Springs is my home away from home! Proud DVC Member 5-10-07

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    LOL you going to try to include the perfect view of DTD? That would make it perfect.
    Eric

Granny is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by liljam View Post
    Yay!!!! I was able to talk With Patti D. today and got everything finalized! I am officially "HOME" at Saratoga Springs! I'm
    That's awesome!!
    CONGRATULATIONS & HOME!!!
    Granny (Yep, I really am a guy)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12