Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Vacation Club Discuss Hilton Head Resort in the Vacation Planning forums; How hard (or how far in advance) would I have to book a room here? We are looking to stay a couple of days here next summer after we go ...
    jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder

Question Hilton Head Resort

How hard (or how far in advance) would I have to book a room here? We are looking to stay a couple of days here next summer after we go to WDW for a week and weren't sure if we would have any problems.
    Eric

phbear316 is offline A-Ticket holder

I did not have much success this past year in getting in. I marked my calender for the exact date I could put in for my request. I got up at first thing in the morning for the week before memorial day, for my first pick and the first week in June for my second pick. I did not get either one. I have to say DVC did try to find somewhere else for me, I put in my request November, they contacted me if February for a golf resort. This resort did not work for my husband and I, we don't golf and the place did not have a pool and was not near any beach access, so we declined. I'm sure it would have been great for golfers but not us. I might try again this year for next summer.

You have to check the DVC contract I think its 7 months from the first day of your stay or check out date. I'm not 100% sure. Check DVC web site, under your points it gives you the exact information

Good Luck, hope you get in
    A Dream is a wish your heart makes