Disney Vacation Club Discuss How many DVC points do you own? in the Vacation Planning forums; How many points do you own?...
How many DVC points do you own?
How many points do you own?
I also own 200....Hoping for a small add on @ AKLV when the money allows.
We got in early when points were a lot cheaper so we have accumulated 550.
We have 150, but hoping for more when CR opens up.
Going back in MAY 2008.
We have 1,125 points spread across our six favorite resorts.
Last edited by DVC Mike; 04-08-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Reason: Added on points!
DVC Member - My Home Resorts: BLT, BWV
We have 500 points. Here is a question. Do yall use your points at the low times to get the most value or just whenever you feel like going. Also do you use the points at the cheapest per night hotel or where you like to stay the most?
None at the moment but maybe one day!
Tasha 1981 - Offsite 1983 - Offsite 1987 - Offsite 1990 - Offsite 1993 - Offsite 2002 - All Star Movies 2006 - Coronado Springs 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter 2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter 2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!) 2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed
We bought DVC to stay at the resorts we like best at the times we want to go. We don't let resort and seasonality point schedules dictate our vacation plans. We own at BWV and VWL, both of which have the highest point schedules (along with BCV). We do use the Standard View at BWV to save some points on occasion, but that is only because we aren't into the views as much as many others and still get the location and resort amenities.
Originally Posted by Maestr034
Likewise, we don't try to put the four of us (2 adults, 2 teenage girls) into a studio, or even a 1BR villa. We stay in 2BR villas to get the full benefit of our DVC membership. We fully realize that this plan works for us....not necessarily for anyone else.
Granny (Yep, I really am a guy)
Congrats on your add-on Mike!
200 AKV ,new member as of yesterday.
- 1988 WDW-Off Property
- 1990 Disneyland,CA
- 1996 WDW-Off Property
- 1997 WDW-Disney's Contemporary
- 1998 WDW-Disney's Polynesian
- 1999 WDW-Disney's Port Orleans-Riverside ( Dixie Landings )
- 2000 WDW-Disney's Contemporary
- 2001 WDW-Disney's Wilderness Lodge -Christmas Time
- 2002 WDW-Disney's Coronado Springs
- 2003 WDW-Disney's Caribbean Beach
- 2004 WDW-Disney's Wilderness Lodge -Christmas Time
- 2005 WDW-Disney's Animal Kingdom
- 2006 WDW-Disney's Grand Floridian / Disney's Fort Widerness Cabins / Disney's Pop Century
- 2007 WDW-Disney's Beach Club / Disney's Saratoga Springs / Disney's Port Orleans -French Quarter
- 2007 New Member DVC Animal Kingdom Villas
- 2008 Disney Cruise / WDW-Disney's Old Key West/ Disney's Boardwalk / Disney's Yacht Club
- 2009 WDW-Disney's All Star Movies/ Disney's Old Key West/ Animal Kingdom Villa's
How much does it cost to buy 200 pts at AK??? I go to WDW at lleast twice a year but just find cheapest motel/resort I can find. Also..doesn't everybody have to start over about 30 years from now?? If not..could I give it to my kids whenever I'm too old to go??