Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Vacation Club Discuss Free Internet Access starts May 4 in the Vacation Planning forums; DVC has finally announced the start date for free Internet access: Based on Member feedback, the daily charge for wired high-speed Internet access for Members staying at Disney Vacation Club ...
    DVC Mike is offline C-Ticket Holder

Free Internet Access starts May 4

DVC has finally announced the start date for free Internet access:

Based on Member feedback, the daily charge for wired high-speed Internet access for Members staying at Disney Vacation Club Resorts at the Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort will be discontinued effective May 4, 2008. Guests renting Disney Vacation Club accommodations will continue to pay the daily rate for access, and high-speed Internet access charges still apply to Members staying at non-Disney Vacation Club Resorts.
    DVC Member - My Home Resorts: BLT, BWV, BCV and VGC

willful is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Finally! This is a long time coming I think. Other non-Disney hotels offer this amenity. And as DVC, they should be offering free Internet access to members. Nevertheless, kudos to Disney for listening to member feedback!
    - Will
    The Magic Never Ends Podcast

EMBRACE THE MAGIC!

NEXT TRIP: DPN Westfest 2009 April 30 - May 4 at Disneyland!

See What We're Doing at www.twitter.com/magicneverends
    Watch our shenanigans at www.youtube.com/WillMNE

wdwfns2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    yeah! We arrive at BCV on May 3rd! We were afraid we were going to have to fork over the big bucks so my wife could log in for work. We're very excited that it will be included now! (and even more excited just to be at WDW)
    Day 1 WDW Radio
    Keep to the code