Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Vacation Club Discuss DVC Internet access in the Vacation Planning forums; you wil have no problem just take your computer....
    J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: DVC Internet access

you wil have no problem just take your computer.
    J&J

Red Helicopter is offline C-Ticket Holder

You will have to navigate through a screen stating that you consent to pay (I think it was $9.99/day?) You have to click on the "I Agree" button... but as was mentioned, if you are staying on your DVC points, you will not be charged. I was nervous about this in the beginning, but have never had a problem with the charge showing up on the bill.

I'm going to take my wireless hub for our week-long stay that is coming up. Planning on leaving it just like I have it at home... WPA'd, encrypted and "stealthed." I've never read anything saying that I can't bring a wireless hub, and it would make my life easier. So we'll see.
    The Red Helicopter
    . . . Always hangin' out around Epcot!

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Quote Originally Posted by Red Helicopter View Post
    You will have to navigate through a screen stating that you consent to pay (I think it was $9.99/day?) You have to click on the "I Agree" button... but as was mentioned, if you are staying on your DVC points, you will not be charged. I was nervous about this in the beginning, but have never had a problem with the charge showing up on the bill.

I'm going to take my wireless hub for our week-long stay that is coming up. Planning on leaving it just like I have it at home... WPA'd, encrypted and "stealthed." I've never read anything saying that I can't bring a wireless hub, and it would make my life easier. So we'll see.
    There should be something on the screen that says something like the charge does not apply to DVC Members staying on points, etc.

I've been thinking about getting a travel router, but I'm within two weeks...not a lot of time...
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator and more
    New: Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12