Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Vacation Club Discuss Saratoga Springs- Resort Specific Refillable Mug? in the Vacation Planning forums; I have tried finding this out on other websites or post due to the fact that I collect Resort Mugs........ Did Saratoga Springs ever have Resort Specific Refillable Mugs when ...
    TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Saratoga Springs- Resort Specific Refillable Mug?

I have tried finding this out on other websites or post due to the fact that I collect Resort Mugs........Did Saratoga Springs ever have Resort Specific Refillable Mugs when they had resort specific mugs and not just a generic year of Million Dreams mug at Disney World. When I stayed there I don't think the quick service was even open yet. Did the resorts that are just vacation club like Old Key West and Saratoga just have or had Vacation Club Mugs when they were resort specific? Thanks
    Annual Passholder.

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell702 View Post
    I have tried finding this out on other websites or post due to the fact that I collect Resort Mugs........Did Saratoga Springs ever have Resort Specific Refillable Mugs when they had resort specific mugs and not just a generic year of Million Dreams mug at Disney World. When I stayed there I don't think the quick service was even open yet. Did the resorts that are just vacation club like Old Key West and Saratoga just have or had Vacation Club Mugs when they were resort specific? Thanks
    No, alas, they NEVER did have a resort specific mug at SSR...I was really disappointed on my first trip there to find that out, as it is my home resort and I wanted one....I just assumed they'd have one eventually, but nope they never did.

I got engaged @ WDW 1/24/10

I'll be there in 8 days to check it out. I have a feeling it'll be the YOMD mugs. The first time I stayed there they were Epcot mugs.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

little grammy is offline Fastpass Holder
    If Lori doesn't check on that--- I will remind her!!!
    !!! Flying in 8 days ! !
    "MagicMeets" Attendee 2006, '07, '08 and '09

"D23 EXPO" Attendee 2009

First Time Cruiser--- Disney Dream
    Feb. 2011 Deck 7 #7186

TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thank you so much atheena Maybe they will have one when the YOMD is over. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF OLD KEY WEST EVER HAVE A RESORT SPECIFIC MUG AND WAS THE FORT WILDERNESS ONE THE SAME AS THE WILDERNESS LODGE ONE.Those are the only two I do not have and I have stayed there. I know i'm a crazy mug collector
    Annual Passholder.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Hello, when I was there in 2006 I looked for the mugs myself but didn't see them. I don't think they had any. I did get one at Caribbean Beach Resort, Wilderness Lodge & one from Beach Club. Can't wait to see what they have at Port Orleans.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell702 View Post
    Thank you so much atheena Maybe they will have one when the YOMD is over. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF OLD KEY WEST EVER HAVE A RESORT SPECIFIC MUG AND WAS THE FORT WILDERNESS ONE THE SAME AS THE WILDERNESS LODGE ONE.Those are the only two I do not have and I have stayed there. I know i'm a crazy mug collector
    No problem
    I am not positive, but I believe Old Key West did have a resort specific one.
    The Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge ones were different because they are 2 totally different resorts.
    HTH

I got engaged @ WDW 1/24/10