Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Vacation Club Discuss DVC Timeshare Trading in the Vacation Planning forums; Alright I am not very clear on the DVC rules and regulations. My family owns several timeshares and I'm not sure if we could trade into the DVC for vacations ...
    Rico117 is offline B-Ticket Holder

DVC Timeshare Trading

Alright I am not very clear on the DVC rules and regulations. My family owns several timeshares and I'm not sure if we could trade into the DVC for vacations to WDW, I'm looking for excuses to get down there. Anyone know the guidelines and stuff on this question?

no one have any information for me???

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass
    I have not tried to trade in or out of the system to this point, but it IS possible to trade in. However, it may depend on the system you are able to do your trading with.

DVC did work with Interval International but recently switched to RCI, at least for trading out, so I assume its reciprocal and if you trade in the RCI system you should be able to trade into a DVC villa.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator and more
    New: Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

Thanks I am hoping that i can try and trade for a great vacation with my girlfriend.

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: DVC Timeshare Trading

yes you can some of the timeshares will trade but the points are very high. that is why people stay off site. at least this is what someone tried to do and was told.
    J&J