Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Vacation Club Discuss webcast "Vacation as you Wish" in the Vacation Planning forums; Just wondering if anybody is signed up for the webcast for DVC'S "Vacation as you Wish". I rec'ed an email last month from DVC asking to be a part of ...
    HeatherR is offline B-Ticket Holder

webcast "Vacation as you Wish"

Just wondering if anybody is signed up for the webcast for DVC'S "Vacation as you Wish". I rec'ed an email last month from DVC asking to be a part of it, I signed up of course! Then the other day Fed-X dropped off a package, inside was a white box labeled Disney Vacation Club. I opened the box and to my surprise there was a pair of mickey ears with dvc logo! A nice leather? binder that reads Disney Vacation Club with note pad, mouse pad, nice colorful pamplet on Bay Lake Tower etc..... I didn't know I was going to get this.
    What a good surprise! Our dvc person called me this week to remind us to watch, that there would be "special incentives" for webcasters only. Can't wait to see what they are.
    Heather

"Dreams Really Do Come True"

tillerr is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: webcast "Vacation as you Wish"

This sounds great. I only wish I had been contacted to participate as well. Please keep us up to date on the other exciting things you get or get to take part in with this.

oakmanner is offline A-Ticket holder

How did you guys like the webcast?

1998- Dixie Landings, 2000- Dixie Landings, 2001- DLR, 2002- DLR, 2002- Port Orleans Riverside, 2003- Port Orleans Riverside, 2003- Pop Century, 2004- Pop Century, 2006- Pop Century, 2007- Port Orleans Riverside, 2008- Land & Sea; Beach Club & Disney Wonder, 2008- Saratoga Springs, 2009-Saratoga Springs, 2010- Animal Kingdom Villas

HeatherR is offline B-Ticket Holder

Sorry been away for awhile, plus we took an unplanned Disney trip! yeh!
    Anyway they were mainly pushing BLT. The incentives I didn't think were to great, anyway it was fun to watch and got some free goodies in the mail out of it. But back to our unplanned visit to Disney, just happened to go on the DVC Tour, meet our guide that we have been talking to for two years, and now we are waiting on the arrival of our paperwork to sign? 200 points at Saratoga Springs. Can't figure out just why our heart is there but it just is. Went and saw Kidani Village, great place! but really no food options (counter service). It just felt so far away? Maybe its just me.
    Heather

"Dreams Really Do Come True"