Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Vacation Club Discuss Why can't we get Tables in Wonderland in the Vacation Planning forums; I was thinking about the fact the DVC members do not have the opportunity to purchase TIW cards. Is there anyone else that thinks that DVC members should be able ...
    mrklig is offline B-Ticket Holder

Why can't we get Tables in Wonderland

I was thinking about the fact the DVC members do not have the opportunity to purchase TIW cards. Is there anyone else that thinks that DVC members should be able to get TIW cards? I have e-mailed DVC, TIW, and the WDW people to voice my thought on it. Please join me in sending e-mails and let's see if we can get the card to be made available to us.

mailto:WDW.Tables.In.Wonderland@disney.com
    Owner at Bay Lake Towers!

Next Trip: July 15-19 - Adults Only Trip with my lovely wife

Disney Fantasy (1st Fantasy) April 2014

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Re: Why can't we get Tables in Wonderland

I'd love to see it available to DVC in general, but it was really conceived as a program for Annual Passholders, who were originally envisioned as locals who might be able to visit the parks any time, to save on dining at WDW as another enticement to drop by.

DVC negotiates its own discounts with the restaurants - there aren't as many and it may not be as much, but you also don't need to pay extra for it.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

I am not a DVC member or AP ticket holder, but think that both are WDW's best customers and both deserve the TIW. I would also support DVC mmebers getting special FPs at check-in like the Dream FPs during the YOMD. For the money spent on the DVC or an AP, I think those guests deserve a little more than they currently receive.

dpuck1998 is offline Fastpass Holder

I think for it to be worth it you are most likely an AP holder anyway. As a DVC member, I only buy APs about every other year or so. When I do go that often in a year it is usually worth it to get the TIW card also.

Aug03'Yacht Club Concierge;Feb04'OKW;Oct04'Poly;Jan05'SSR;Jan06'SoG;April06'BCV/RPR;Jan07'BCV;
    March07'Cruis'en;Sept07'HRH/MNSSHP;Dec07'Xmas@BCV;June08'VWL;May09'AKV/Podcast Cruise;Dec09'BCV/AKV;April10'POR;June11' Dream/BCV;Dec11'THV

Rtobe is offline C-Ticket Holder

If I recall correctly it has been only about 4 years or so that all AP holders could purchase a TIW card. Previously you had to be a local or at least FL resident AP. Back in the day I don't think you could buy one as a local unless you had an AP pass but I'm not sure.